Thun's Documentary Thread

Thun

Guest Radio

Recently watched terrorstorm and endgame as suggested, very good videos. The Ripple Effect is good too, about how the 7/7 london bombing was also a false flag op.

Recently watched terrorstorm and endgame as suggested, very good videos. The Ripple Effect is good too, about how the 7/7 london bombing was also a false flag op.
just watched couple chapters of this mite catch the restvery interesting indeedplus all this sh*t about israelits allvery interesting indeed

• 1 month later...

FABLED ENEMIES

The movie delves deeply into the roles of seperate Nations that were involved in supporting the 9/11 attacks. From Israel to Saudi Arabia to Pakistan, and even the United States itself, no one is spared in this scathing expose that pulls no punches. Sit back and get ready to learn how members of the FBI had their investigations into Bin Laden obstructed and shut down, how the hijackers were trained at US bases, that military drills crippled our defense and facilitated the attacks, how the Shadow Government was actually activated that day, and much much more.

• 1 month later...

Alex Jones - Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove

This is the infamous Bohemian Grove documentary by Alex Jones in it's entirety. Watch the film from start to finish as Alex goes on the trip to Bohemian Grove and documents the journey there. He interviews people on the street about their take on the subject, and sits in for the "party," an occult pagan ritual carried out by our so-called "leaders" who perform a "mock" sacrifice to a giant statue of an owl.

Guest LucaPiano

no one gives 2 shits about all this intelgiences propganda ufo unidentified murder cases apon the laws of new york city when the buildings fell and a criminal justice system in china was the root cause of this terrorist act but books say its the result of battling in iraq.as long as i got my cash, who gives a f*ck

no one gives 2 shits about all this intelgiences propganda ufo unidentified murder cases apon the laws of new york city when the buildings fell and a criminal justice system in china was the root cause of this terrorist act but books say its the result of battling in iraq.as long as i got my cash, who gives a f*ck
I suppose ignorance is bliss for some.

the bilderberg grp meetings are true as are the bohemian grove ones. but tbh... he snuck in and showed a ceremony of an occultic practice but there are no faces to put to the people wearing the gowns.he can say 'leaders' attend but couldn't show them wearing gowns or doing anything occultic. if i brought evidence against you like that..it wouldnt hold up anywhere.

the bilderberg grp meetings are true as are the bohemian grove ones. but tbh... he snuck in and showed a ceremony of an occultic practice but there are no faces to put to the people wearing the gowns.he can say 'leaders' attend but couldn't show them wearing gowns or doing anything occultic. if i brought evidence against you like that..it wouldnt hold up anywhere.
There are lists of the people who officially attend Bohemian Grove.The people who attend are obviously attending for the purpose of the Creamtion of Care ritual.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

watching this right nowreceived a text this mornin from a unrecognised number sayin: Please look up CODEX ALIMENTARIUS on the net 7 deadly poisons about 2b introduced in foods Dec 2009. They have already started with 'PRINGLES' CHECK IT OUT URSELF, AND b careful what u consume, Pass this on 2 all ur loved onestrue say i love you allhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5800206429960925518this is the abstract with the video:

Having spent the past twelve months investigating Codex Alimentarius, I am deeply disturbed by the almost total lack of awareness (or even interest) with regard to the implications of this pernicious global Commission, particularly amongst those most affected by the excesses of this restrictive legislation. In the words of the National Health Federation, the aims and objectives of Codex Alimentarius are as follows: * Only low-potency, “me too” supplements available that will do nothing for your health. * All or most foods genetically-modified. * Beneficial supplements unavailable or sold by prescription only. For many people, this agenda is so outrageous, they cannot believe such goals are achievable; yet this may well be the reality as soon as 31st December 2009, if the Codex Alimentarius Commission continues to disregard input from those who offer a counter perspective to the combined forces of Big Farmer & Big Pharma
im stil trying to undersstand

I know a little about the Codex stuff but will watch the documentaryPeople aint aware of the food they eat not knowing there is war against them using the slow kill effectFor those you have not seen this yetThe Obama Deception

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

locked off the first one as soon as alex jones said he was a christiani mean really.
I recommend you watchThe Power of Nightmares
The films compare the rise of the American Neo-Conservative movement and the radical Islamist movement, making comparisons on their origins and noting strong similarities between the two. More controversially, it argues that the threat of radical Islamism as a massive, sinister organised force of destruction, specifically in the form of al-Qaeda, is in fact a myth perpetrated by politicians in many countries—and particularly American Neo-Conservatives—in an attempt to unite and inspire their people following the failure of earlier, more utopian ideologies.
Part 1http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5272802791005405759#Part 2http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...171665328041876Part 3http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...592330319789254

• 3 months later...

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

When there are record profits to be made, who are the players, and when do their motives become questionable?•Why is marijuana illegal?•What health risks do we really face?•Does prohabition work?•What would happen if we taxed it?•Medicine, paper, fuel, textiles, food, etc. Are we missing something here?Follow filmmaker Adam Scorgie as he dives head first into Canada’s most socially acceptable illegal activity. Along the way, Adam demsytifies the underground market and brings to light how such a large industry can function while remaining illegal. By interviewing experts from around the globe, including growers, clippers, police officers, criminalogists, economists, psychologists, medical doctors, politicians and pop culture icons, Scorgie explores the cause and affect nature of the business behind getting high. Nobody’s innocent in this exploration of an industry that may be profiting more by being illegal. Join Adam Scorgie as he unravels the mystery of The Union.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9...14414651731007#