My teacher is on msn right now....

Michael Scofield

My teacher is on msn talking to me about coursework assignments. Shes a serious MILF. I changed my display pic to a pic of my body and she wrote to me "nice pic". Now shes probably saying it in a light hearted jokey way HOWEVER, shes quite flirty with me in class now and Im thinking maybe this is an opportunity to get freaky with her on msn LOL.btw shes divorced. Has no kids I dont think.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that you are posting on here shows that you are slippingfrom day you havnt already hit that bitch up and tell her what time it is then thats suspectIf your waiting for VIP2 mans to hold your hand then its a PHAIL.....nah only joking bro make sure you do it well for the lads!

She just logged off but said shes gonna be on later tonight and wants to talk to me...LMFAO. I never been in this position before. brb gotta make some phone calls lol.
your not gonna now call your boys and tell them this are you.....coz if you do the jokes aside that is a certain FAIL

If she has a myspace, then chances are she has contemplated sleeping with a pupil but never had the right push to go through with it. Don't tell the mamden though. It will be like American Pie. Everyone will start giving props for the situation, but if it flops you will be the joke of your ends.