Who heard westwood last night?

Aquaman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolol tempz reaction is joke.but after seein dat vid, he wernt on the clashin ting and ghetto was. "its not between me and you bruv"....still. dunno if der gettin music twisted with the roads even tho its nt a real beef to begin with. or am i missin sumin here lol.
lol his reaction was joke. someone gif that.also someone gif the clash when ghetts got pissed at wiley. "tried it"the beef with marcus nasty and chronik is real, so obviously theres friction between the camps and areas too. marcus was talkin greazy about chronik and maryland on the 1st industry exposure "maryland cookies might aswell call em doughnuts bare fruitcakes"

IT'S ALOT IT'S ALOTSWEAR U MAN BORROWED THAT FROM JOSHx4kfi8.jpg
LMAOalmost pissed myself.
lolol tempz reaction is joke.but after seein dat vid, he wernt on the clashin ting and ghetto was. "its not between me and you bruv"....still. dunno if der gettin music twisted with the roads even tho its nt a real beef to begin with. or am i missin sumin here lol.
lol his reaction was joke. someone gif that.also someone gif the clash when ghetts got pissed at wiley. "tried it"the beef with marcus nasty and chronik is real, so obviously theres friction between the camps and areas too. marcus was talkin greazy about chronik and maryland on the 1st industry exposure "maryland cookies might aswell call em doughnuts bare fruitcakes"
not anymore. kronik already confronted marcus a year or two ago. but there's still friction between slew dem & nasty.and @ gillie maryland is part of stratford, next to gate. all of slew dem are from there, minus temps he's from gate.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
IT'S ALOT IT'S ALOTSWEAR U MAN BORROWED THAT FROM JOSHx4kfi8.jpg
LMFAOTHE EXPRESSIONTHE WAY THE HEADPHONES ARE SITTING ON TOP OF HIS HIGH TOP FADE DGNG S RYS R J RWY Y HWAETJRSYJSY

Why does Jammer act like a baby on every set!? Guy's like a f*ck*ng toddler! "You guys are spitting for too loooooong!! Mummyyyyyyyyyyy!"Got some other set with Logan and Jammer and Skepta, thing it's a fireworks night or something. Jammer and Skepta are doing theire "The End" bars and Skepta gets a reload. Jammer wants to start the tune all quick so he can get one. Can hear the lump in his throat and sh*t. f*ck sake.

lmao @ the cam zooming onto ghettos hands like he is doin sum McGuiver sh*t making sumin in 2 seconds lol.
lol i was thinkin the same thinglike he was ready to do some nxt tekken movei swear brutal went AWOL as soon as ghetto dropped the its alot barcause i didnt see him in da camera after tht :D