Who heard westwood last night?

Aquaman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death
dunno bout the setbut Brutez' beard >>>_________i swear mans younger than me n has grown a bigger beard than ive done in my whole life
A f*ck*ng LIEI was like :D How?im 18 going on 19he is was 16 going on 17 :D:D
u black boys goin on gay with your beard talk again
allow being so insecure with ur sexuality that talkin about someones beard feels gay

NAH ITS NOT
are you a retard? listen to the MP3 of the setits the part at the end where jammer wants to spit but misses the drop and ghetto starts spittingthen jammer starts acting like a whore.
theres a part after dat
How can you argue that its not part two when its in the title? :D "Westwood - Ghetto, Jammer, Tempa-T, C Gritz, Jammin, Blacks & Brutal freestyle 1Xtra part 2"

NAH ITS NOT
are you a retard? listen to the MP3 of the setits the part at the end where jammer wants to spit but misses the drop and ghetto starts spittingthen jammer starts acting like a whore.
theres a part after dat
this is the part right be4, where it cuts off and they saywe'll see the rest after 2 weeksbut after the first vid

NAH ITS NOT
he means the 2nd part of the set that weren't played on airbut yh he is a retard