Chelsea VS Man Utd (Title Decider)

Guest F.O.S

Guest Tronics
----------------------VDS------------------------Brown--------Rio------------Pique----------Evra------Hargreaves---Carrick----Anderson------Ronaldo--------------------------------------Nani----------------------Rooney----------------------
That's the team i wanna see but i've got a feeling SAF will have Scholes in there instead of Anderson.Confident we'll get the result we need.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our season will be ended on saturday i fear.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
our season will be ended on saturday i fear.
For a second I was thinking why THE f*ck is Adidas admin.I'm confident about it.

----------------------VDS------------------------Brown--------Rio------------Pique----------Evra------Hargreaves---Carrick----Anderson------Ronaldo--------------------------------------Nani----------------------Rooney----------------------Should be a win or draw for usHope he plays this team
Wanna see this side but like what Tronics said, Scholes will be included.Come midday the hype will be too much, phone off so I dont hear bollocks form 'other' fans.

Lol at thinking you're beating us at home tbh. Bullshit. 1-0. We'll bore the sh*t out of you for 55 minutes then pop one, then the game will get interesting as you try to get one back.Hope he plays 4-4-2 and leaves Anelka out. Man ain't gelled yet, he's wasting space on the pitch. Should play Kalou up with Drog, Cole, Ballack, Essien and Malouda.Hope Brown is CB. Droga doesn't have to score himself to abuse that mismatch.

I'd like to see that, though I can see some sh*t like this happening..Brown----------Ferdinand----------Pique-------------Evra----------------Hargreaves--------Carrick------------------------Ronaldo---------------------------------Rooney--------------------------------Tevez-----------------------------Brown @ CB against Drogba could be a fail. Hargreaves needs to be in the centrei want anderson on, anderson. Now.
confidence on a next level10 man team :D

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

unless chelsa win by 15 goals then the titles been decided. Can see this being 1-1, united winning the league, then chelsea getting revenge in the CL.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I'd like to see that, though I can see some sh*t like this happening..Brown----------Ferdinand----------Pique-------------Evra----------------Hargreaves--------Carrick------------------------Ronaldo---------------------------------Rooney--------------------------------Tevez-----------------------------Brown @ CB against Drogba could be a fail. Hargreaves needs to be in the centrei want anderson on, anderson. Now.
confidence on a next level10 man team :D
:D

unless chelsa win by 15 goals then the titles been decided. Can see this being 1-1, united winning the league, then chelsea getting revenge in the CL.
West Ham will hold you to a draw so no. Would be sh*t for the championship to be decided on goal difference. That would teach Grant (and Mourinho if he was still there) a lesson though because they refuse to keep playing after they go ahead.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
West Ham will hold you to a draw so no. Would be sh*t for the championship to be decided on goal difference. That would teach Grant (and Mourinho if he was still there) a lesson though because they refuse to keep playing after they go ahead.
suggesting i'm a united fan is the biggest insult you could put on me! can't see west ham getting anything out of united at Old Trafford out of thier last 6 could only See arsenal, blackburn and chelsea getting points from them.

suggesting i'm a united fan is the biggest insult you could put on me! can't see west ham getting anything out of united at Old Trafford out of thier last 6 could only See arsenal, blackburn and chelsea getting points from them.
Sincere apologies.

expect this room to be ghosted in a few hours

im a bad loser

im scared to watch this ryan giggs f*ck*ng hell