Man Utd vs Barcelona Champs Semi-Final

Young £

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tronics

As long as SAF picks the right team we'll win.But i've got a sneaky suspicion that he'll mess things up by picking Park and putting Tweetie @ centre back.

they fast tracking visas to moscow if you got a ticketthis could be the last game of football i watch this season bare man coming round to mine to watch it like say i f*ck*ng invited themii might end up murdering someone if we dont win

I can't remember the last time I looked forward to a non-villa game as much as this.I'd love United to do it, I really would... But Fergies negative tactics and reliance on home domination in Europe usually costs them, and I fear it already has.0-0 away is not a good result, infact, it's a very bad result. A case be even be made that a 2-1 away defeat is a better first leg result than a 0-0 away.I think this game will go right down to the last few minutes though to determine a victor, I could see it 2-1 United going into the last 15 minutes meaning United have to sit back and try and stop Barca (which I just don't see happening).For all Barca's problems, they still have individual brilliance and I can see them scoring a couple tonight.Rooney not fully fit and Ronaldos outrageous form seems to have calmed down a bit.I'm gonna go for;Man United 2 - 2 Barcelona.Barca through on away goals.(but I hope not).

i dont expect rooney to play he couldnt walk yesterday

deres sum new nike advert coming on during this think it will be in the break at half time, its sick still. Its called take it to the next level
think i seen this on soccer amwhere everything is in first person?
yeah das the one, pretty sick init. think guy ritchie made it

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Evra, Hargreaves, Ferdinand, Brown, Ronaldo, Park, Carrick, Nani, Scholes, Tevez. Subs: Kuszczak, Anderson, Giggs, O'Shea, Fletcher, Silvestre, Welbeck.Barcelona: Valdes, Milito, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Eto'o, Zambrotta, Messi, Deco, Abidal, Toure. Subs: Pinto, Gudjohnsen, Henry, Edmilson, Sylvinho, Thuram, Bojan.

Guest Tronics

There we go.SAF has only gone and lost the game for us.Thanks alot mate.Now its up to the lads to put in a performance of their lives!I'm still backing the lads despite the team selection.

There we go.SAF has only gone and lost the game for us.Thanks alot mate.Now its up to the lads to put in a performance of their lives!I'm still backing the lads despite the team selection.
wtfwernt you calling for an attacking formationwhat would you do different?i reckon thats united strongest and most attacking xi (available)(id have giggs in for nani actually)