What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Getting some Supreme outerwear (hopefully instock) from NY next week as a friend is going over.I'll probably be looking for a North Face Jacket too at some point.
what you getting?got my eye on the parka, chore jacket and maybe a coach jacket too.
gave money for the wool cruiser jacket, beenie hat and a key chain (lol). If he manages to get it then i should be making a big saving on the wool cruiser.I'm going to try and get the box logo hoody from Hideout because its not about sending him on a mission in NY during his holiday. I might buy the duffel from Hideout too depending on how i feel and the price Hideout are going to charge.

Wtf, that denim dress is over cute. Especially if you rock it right.
maybe so..i just think it looks quite frumpy because it's a big baggy & you won't have shape. the length of the arms will just make your arms look over short..& it looks like you have to be quite tall because of its weird length. & with the arms you just won't look like you're in proportion..i can't even think of jewellery that will go with it except bangles & you would look quite plain& the colour isn't that flattering. & where would you wear it??but again that's me.. i'm sure some people would actually rock it.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
maybe so..i just think it looks quite frumpy because it's a big baggy & you won't have shape. the length of the arms will just make your arms look over short..& it looks like you have to be quite tall because of its weird length. & with the arms you just won't look like you're in proportion..i can't even think of jewellery that will go with it except bangles & you would look quite plain& the colour isn't that flattering. & where would you wear it??but again that's me.. i'm sure some people would actually rock it.
par.

lol @ Miss Bee gunning the f*ck out of that dress like say it's something she wouldn't piss on if her dying only relative was on fire in.Then saying"That's just me though, I'm sure some people will wear it"Smaddy do not have a BARThat is ultimate violation.I can hear the MEOOWWWWWWW all the way from Coventry.Its alot.

the dress looks good on that model and that body type

Guest Tronics
Getting some Supreme outerwear (hopefully instock) from NY next week as a friend is going over.I'll probably be looking for a North Face Jacket too at some point.
what you getting?got my eye on the parka, chore jacket and maybe a coach jacket too.
gave money for the wool cruiser jacket, beenie hat and a key chain (lol). If he manages to get it then i should be making a big saving on the wool cruiser.I'm going to try and get the box logo hoody from Hideout because its not about sending him on a mission in NY during his holiday. I might buy the duffel from Hideout too depending on how i feel and the price Hideout are going to charge.
was thinking about the wool cruiser but i'm eyeing up a wtaps jacket thats a tad similar for hopefully less money.box logo hoody and duffel will be paper @ hideout man!would imagine the hoody will be a bill or something in limited sizes.might aswell proxy it from US.

lol @ Miss Bee gunning the f*ck out of that dress like say it's something she wouldn't piss on if her dying only relative was on fire in.Then saying"That's just me though, I'm sure some people will wear it"Smaddy do not have a BARThat is ultimate violation.I can hear the MEOOWWWWWWW all the way from Coventry.Its alot.
please don't marlon.i wasn't being rude. i'm judging after all from my body type mostly. which is why i said some people might rock it, meaning her or logers because they said they like it.it looks ok on the model because she is skinny & tall & her skin tone goes with the colour. now visualise it on a girl with a full figure.. i don't know..i'm sorry anyways it was just what i thought of the dress not what i thought of your taste

Guest WAVE MACHINE
please don't marlon.i wasn't being rude. i'm judging after all from my body type mostly. which is why i said some people might rock it, meaning her or logers because they said they like it.it looks ok on the model because she is skinny & tall & her skin tone goes with the colour. now visualise it on a girl with a full figure.. i don't know..i'm sorry anyways it was just what i thought of the dress not what i thought of your taste
its more insulting to try and hide the cuss tbh.and u, smaddy and logers all got the same body type. so boy..

You ain't proxying a box logo from USThey've prolly long gone and re-sell will be stupidBest bet is Hideout IMOOnly want that and a fanny pack
dont say that. :(
its truethe whole of america will be crashing that site tomorrow. Best bet is Hideout and it will be around the same price as resell if not slightly cheaper.Wool cruiser is my cheap alternative to the Tenderloin jacket from last year, lol

its more insulting to try and hide the cuss tbh.and u, smaddy and logers all got the same body type. so boy..
really do we??? they can probably carry themeselves better than me theni'm not cussing anyone still. so don't try it please.