What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

See thats the thin line

So wot u saying is if u have a good job 40/50k but still live at home with parents, but decide to dine in lavish spending once in a while... Lets say a pair of gucci mocassina for like £350 u havnt got your priorities sorted because... Well... U live at home with ur mum?

So effectively u are saying do not spend anything lavish/ultra lavish until u have your own house?

But wait are u saying u cant buy anything lavish until the mortgage is fully paid off? I mean u are financing the house...

• Upvote 1

On 30/12/2013 at 0:49 PM, Niall Ferguson said:

Afgoon cosigning what I already dropped pages back

you man are late

#niggas

Don't try it, is saying he doesn't wear clothes for bitches, he wears luxury clothing for himself.

Your post was you don't even like spending money on clothes then tried to justify it by saying women don't care about what you wear.

• Upvote 4

truss how can man say

250 on a polo shirt...I hope you own a house

cbl
See this is exactly what I'm saying about having priorities

From when I've seen hotel cleaners wearing Gucci trainers I know what time it is for certain posters in this thread

:/

those gucci trainers probably cost £40

In the market fam

and u telling me u never owned a £250 garment?

truss how can man say

250 on a polo shirt...I hope you own a house

cbl
See this is exactly what I'm saying about having priorities

From when I've seen hotel cleaners wearing Gucci trainers I know what time it is for certain posters in this thread

:/

those gucci trainers probably cost £40

In the market fam

and u telling me u never owned a £250 garment?

I dont think the 250 for an item of clothing is the problem

It was the boastfulness of it ''I got this polo, it cost 250 btw'', nobody asked the price

Why not just say the brand or describe its quality, its just attention seeking at its finest, its what females tend to do, not people with the disposable income to spend like that and feel no way

And the nonchalance of it like he is spending 250 on polo tops like throwaways and anyone who disagrees with it is broke/a ''fwuckbwoyyy''

Gotta laugh sometimes 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1