did i fuck up

MacDaddy

there's this bitch i really like wifey material i found her facebook and mobilei phoned her mobile and left a message asking if she wants to come over to my house and watch some movies on friday nightdid i do anything wrong?
you like the girl but ur callin her a bitch? wha does that make u likeing a bitch?... you found her on facebook an her mobile number is on there...... so she never specifically gave u her number its just out in the open... so basically bare man could be spittin bars to her jus like u.. an u call that wifey material... u cant be seriouss....zlosh who post there numbers on the internet ARE NOT wifey material... feel free to take notes anytime before you leave the site mmmmmkaye sweetheart.

im not sure of the seriousness of this thread
but ....
there's this bitch i really like wifey material i found her facebook and mobilei phoned her mobile and left a message asking if she wants to come over to my house and watch some movies on friday nightdid i do anything wrong?
u call that wifey material... u cant be seriouss....zlosh who post there numbers on the internet ARE NOT wifey material... feel free to take notes anytime before you leave the site mmmmmkaye sweetheart.

:D at people putting their numbers up on facebook and getting pissed off when they get stalkers.
Some people even have their Address and House Number on facebook, are they completely crazy !

I don't see whats wrong with ppl choosing to do that. It's their biz at the end of the day.To some ppl, its really nothing tbh & they just 'innocent' or ignorant to certain things that could happen as a result of displaying numbers, addresses etc.Funny sh*t tho

• 2 weeks later...