ruff squad

Uncle Man

Functions on da low was the first vinyl i ever bought *memories*. yeah it was made by XTC'Down' is probably one of my favorite songs ever across all genres. the production, the first verse slix b2b mad max, the chorus , the video everythingThey had another FIRE beat around 2005/6 times called BURIAL. that was the onealso obv the one everyone spat on on risky roadz 2.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Functions on da low was the first vinyl i ever bought *memories*. yeah it was made by XTC
You still got it?I'll buy it off you.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
hmm not sure, i like to hang on to them classics tbh.plus im at uni and i left them all at home soz bruv
Cool fam, I don't blame you for wanting to hold onto it.

lol at how much better Tinchy was before his voice broke
HE'S STILL GOOD
some good lines in there, thats allguy is sooooooooooooooo boring nowhim bein young wit a bunch of one liners was his only selling point IMO, truesay he came like Roll Deep's mascot at one pointlistening to his version of "that guy" Rink tho... i swear i prefer his old style

STARU DON'T KNO ME STARYOU ENT NEVA EVA SEEN ME STARYOU CANT NEVA EVA BE ME STARN U CAN'T TREAD IN MA JEWELRY STAW?them ones where u jus mumble the bar cos u can't clock it
Bashy lyric i swear.
Bashy - StarUr Mum Volume 1
also spat on shoogle riddimproduced by ruffskwad.

lol@ misspeliing the titles-q-w-a-d seentruly i am any guyanywaydirty dangerous>>>>>>dizzee rascal producer and micdare i said it,dnt care for yr viewseven slix has bangers on a whole productions are too many for the crew,whos mirks>>>>>as e15 has pointed out wake up>>>>bone thugs versionrsmd + scorcher rinsessions cd>>>>>xtra>>>burial>>cleo>>move to dis vocal>>>_____anna/down>>>>future>>>>>>_______2 many more to mentionthought havana was by xtc dont sound like a dirty danger riddim nor does armour tbh no homo dunno who thats ment to be by big track none the lesser

STARU DON'T KNO ME STARYOU ENT NEVA EVA SEEN ME STARYOU CANT NEVA EVA BE ME STARN U CAN'T TREAD IN MA JEWELRY STAW?them ones where u jus mumble the bar cos u can't clock it
Bashy lyric i swear.
Bashy - StarUr Mum Volume 1
also spat on shoogle riddimproduced by ruffskwad.
i always thought shoogle riddim was done by chunky bizzle