Random Transfer Links

TF S4DK

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aint anyone intrested in bentner?the guy set up a nice through ball yesterdaybut he has no composure what so ever I was watching the match cringeing everytime he had a goal side chance as i knew he would missthen after it showed goal of the month and it showed anelkas goal where man just dinks over the keeperif that was bentner he would just blast right at the keeper or over Beg steve bruce take him

Time will tell when over the next couple of seasons when ade is bringin in around 10 goals a season and missing those classic chances which make us end up loosing 2-1 after dominating the full game..still remember that glaring chance man missed at old trafford when hleb put him through..anyway i've had my words on the matter

this is jokes thoughbentner would not make the subs bench at man utd, chelski or meryside redwould he command a place at villa or everton?he should not be playing for us want him to develop should of sent him to west brom in january
Yeah but Man Utd spend 30m on their strikers... and Bendtner could make the Liverpool bench if El Zar or whatever his name is.I cant fully stick up for Bendtner cos he misses so many chances, whoever very much like a Wenger player in his second season, he's making the chances for himself just fluffing them, next season he should be scoring them, if he doesnt then he has to go.

Bendtner will become clinical with timedude is still young
I know what your saying, i personally feel though when it comes to finishing its a natural attribute. its almost an instinct of knowing were the goal is. I know his control and his understanding and decision making will flourish in time but meh i don't really see him getting much better when it comes to putting em away...you either have it or you don't.

I know what your saying, i personally feel though when it comes to finishing its a natural attribute. its almost an instinct of knowing were the goal is. I know his control and his understanding and decision making will flourish in time but meh i don't really see him getting much better when it comes to putting em away...you either have it or you don't.
C/S Players like Eduardo are born with it

henry missed bare chances is 1st year

henry missed bare chances is 1st year
He was playing as a right winger is his first year, hardly had 3/4 chances a game like bendtner does

Arsène Wenger is backing Nicklas Bendtner to find the finishing touch in an Arsenal shirt.The Danish striker made a significant contribution to Saturday's 4-0 win over Blackburn. He played a key role in Arsenal's opener and caused no end of problems for Rovers with his link-up play and powerful running. However, Bendtner was unable to cap a fine display with the goals he deserved after squandering three good chances.The 20-year-old appears to split opinion among Arsenal fans but Bendtner's supporters point to his youth and argue that the Dane will eventually find the composure to match his excellent approach work. Wenger also believes the goals will come for a player who has made a big leap forward this season."I agree he had a good game [against Blackburn] but a bad scoring record on the day," said the Frenchman."What is interesting with him is that his performance improves. I’ve seen players miss chances before when they are young and then once they start to score they quickly get impressive."Just imagine if he had taken two of his chances [on Saturday], everyone would have said what a great game he had."He was not far away from taking two chances so let’s support him, be positive and encourage him."

The thing is he will never be a cold finisher like eduardo, thats something your born with.But imo thats not at all what he needs to work on.Its simply his composure, he gets into so many good positions, then loses his head and blazez it over/wide.Being more composed in front of goal is something you CAN learn and imporve. imo he'll be class.

Alves plays down speculationPorto defender linked with Arsenal, Real and InterBruno Alves has insisted he is staying focused on Porto as speculation intensifies about his future. According to reports in the Portuguese press, the defender is set to move to Real Madrid this summer as a long-term replacement for Fabio Cannavaro.Alves has also been linked with a switch to Italian champions Inter Milan as he shares an agent with Jose Mourinho.The French press, meanwhile, has reported that he could head to Arsenal if William Gallas leaves Emirates Stadium in the next transfer window.The 27-year-old maintains that he will not think about his future until the end of the season but admits he would then stay open-minded. He told skysports.com: "I am calm over this speculation. For me it is important to play well for Porto."Hopefully at the end of the season we will see where I will be. I am 27 years old and ready."skysports