FAO Kurious

Mister Man

Guest David Braund
as long as no one starts taking pics to send by bluetooth following him/her half way round town, then shoudlnt be no reason why not to say hi or slap the person.
LAUGHIN MYARSEORRRFFFF

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as no one starts taking pics to send by bluetooth following him/her half way round town, then shoudlnt be no reason why not to say hi or slap the person.
LAUGHIN MYARSEORRRFFFF

Guest David Braund
so man was strolling on road and see 1 skinny black guy with an afro, so man started screaming out "durrty boi" man turned round and i got the biggest plain faceu could imagine the scenario
LMFAO

LOL at clockin someone and not saying Hi... failed.
nah if i see some heads i aint saying hi we aint famo so what am i beggin it for BUTspotting people AND making topics (which equated to online drooling) = failif you liked what you saw that much you should of hollered.
Yea I meant to add that but still... how is it begging saying Hi to some people you talk to on here?If I spot someone on rd from VIP2... I'd smile or say Hi... if they choose to air me or respond like a d*ckhead thats their problem still... Im only being nice.
okay look at it like this call it beggage or not whatever ennit i just know i aint saying hi to anyone on here unless i already know them personnally on a level where we talk on phone etc or i have met you before i dont need no new friends this year just how it is for me.man try holla at me from vip like we cool with the "yeah safe blood" and all trying to nudge me you will get the sickest plain face i really dont give a f*ck tbh being friendly with strangers that originate from vip is a bitch move and the kind of thing tha goes down prior to some mix up.the response will be so similar to thisinfact EXACTLY like this

come kennington erin, you can spot me there. . .

nah if i see some heads i aint saying hi we aint famo so what am i beggin it for BUTspotting people AND making topics (which equated to online drooling) = failif you liked what you saw that much you should of hollered.
Yea I meant to add that but still... how is it begging saying Hi to some people you talk to on here?If I spot someone on rd from VIP2... I'd smile or say Hi... if they choose to air me or respond like a d*ckhead thats their problem still... Im only being nice.
okay look at it like this call it beggage or not whatever ennit i just know i aint saying hi to anyone on here unless i already know them personnally on a level where we talk on phone etc or i have met you before i dont need no new friends this year just how it is for me.man try holla at me from vip like we cool with the "yeah safe blood" and all trying to nudge me you will get the sickest plain face.the response will be so similar to thisinfact EXACTLY like this
:D :D the plainfaces are hard. . .

come kennington erin, you can spot me there. . .
okay look at it like this call it beggage or not whatever ennit i just know i aint saying hi to anyone on here unless i already know them personnally on a level where we talk on phone etc or i have met you before i dont need no new friends this year just how it is for me.man try holla at me from vip like we cool with the "yeah safe blood" and all trying to nudge me you will get the sickest plain face.the response will be so similar to thisinfact EXACTLY like this
:D :D the plainfaces are hard. . .
truss its not about smiling randomly with strangers least of all vip users doing that is a window of opportunity for man to think your a d*ckhead and im not that guy.as far as vip usage and runnin joke ON HERE is concerned its like this.50 cent I MIGHT SMILE AND SAY WHASSUP BUT I AINT f*ck WIT U NIGGAS.