FAO Kurious

Mister Man

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt approach her for several reasons..
Allow it Roskie, you didnt approach her cos she dont know who you are and you would of got air.simple tings
That blunt honesty there...You're no-one on here is what man just said.
tbh i've neva seen him post b4bein well known on a forum is not somethin 2 be proud of

Guest Radio
Allow it Roskie, you didnt approach her cos she dont know who you are and you would of got air.simple tings
tbh i've neva seen him post b4bein well known on a forum is not somethin 2 be proud of
Obviously not, but if your unknown why you gonna go up to a vip user who don't know you, come on bledrin.

Obviously not, but if your unknown why you gonna go up to a vip user who don't know you, come on bledrin.
s'wot i'm sayini can't ever imagine me seein some1 off here n sparkin up convoi'd be much more creative than thati'd do some sharkin n upload that sh*t

Guest Mickey Kane
Translation: ''My e-swagger is not on point therefore I'll be the Randall of the Vip2 Playground7400018bda205013ff0c866f9ff9b731.jpg

Translation: ''My e-swagger is not on point therefore I'll be the Randall of the Vip2 Playground7400018bda205013ff0c866f9ff9b731.jpg
:D not at alli was famous on here since my 1st post tbhbut when it comes 2 internet in real life i jus deny those things cos every1 i'm around can't clock how 2 use a toaster let alone understand me postin on forumslike some geeza i kno thru forums goes college with my m8......n all goes up 2 him like "yh yh i kno stef we been bredrins from day"............"i kno him thru the internet"i got plainfaced for days

No ones saying you have to force it and strike up a convoCertain man from here if i see them im going to say a quick hi, bare insecure people.Not about seeing them then making a topic saying i saw so and so, then proceed to send for that person online.bare neeky

I think if you are known to any extent, and seem like a cool perosn, there's no issue being acknowledged by someone else using the forum. I've come across a few people from the forum including Kurious (Kurious Spotting champ 2004/5). However, I probably wouldn't do that in front of my friends because they would just be extra and plainface me.One thing I will say though is it's a very small world.

Guest Mickey Kane
I think if you are known to any extent, and seem like a cool perosn, there's no issue being acknowledged by someone else using the forum. I've come across a few people from the forum including Kurious (Kurious Spotting champ 2004/5). However, I probably wouldn't do that in front of my friends because they would just be extra and plainface me.One thing I will say though is it's a very small world.
Co-sign to the Nth power.

Guest Flat Eric
No ones saying you have to force it and strike up a convoCertain man from here if i see them im going to say a quick hi, bare insecure people.Not about seeing them then making a topic saying i saw so and so, then proceed to send for that person online.bare neeky
loooolbare true

im sure i saw Kurious once in Camden Market, wasn't too sure cos she looked about 6ft5.Was wid one peng Mixed race ting with curly hair tho
LOLTrying to take Kurious for some Amazon woman.

In-deed

lol i aint say hello to none of u manwat 4?i dn't knw u
LOLThat sounded like people have been nagging and begging to meet you. More so man in particular.I somehow doubt that is what is being conveyed in this topic.

loooolbare true

lol i aint say hello to none of u manwat 4?i dn't knw u
why talk to us on here then? if i saw someone and recognised them from here of course i'd say hello, probs offer them a drink if i'm pissed as well

LOL at clockin someone and not saying Hi... failed.
nah if i see some heads i aint saying hi we aint famo so what am i beggin it for BUTspotting people AND making topics (which equated to online drooling) = failif you liked what you saw that much you should of hollered.
Yea I meant to add that but still... how is it begging saying Hi to some people you talk to on here?If I spot someone on rd from VIP2... I'd smile or say Hi... if they choose to air me or respond like a d*ckhead thats their problem still... Im only being nice.

Guest Mickey Kane
Must say I love the fact that I can bop street and no one dont know who I am. Llow being a famous-face. We dont do that do we Mike?
:D This ninja has got jokes.