FAO Kurious

Mister Man

Guest David Braund

ill say hi to anyone off here i see f*ck it.i gt a likeable personality anyways, dnt need to tell each other our life storiesjust wots goin onjammin usame jus out, lookin to gt some trainers, whee u goinget my hair done.kl, anyways man'll catch u latersafesafedone

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio
ill say hi to anyone off here i see f*ck it.i gt a likeable personality anyways, dnt need to tell each other our life storiesjust wots goin onjammin usame jus out, lookin to gt some trainers, whee u goinget my hair done.kl, anyways man'll catch u latersafesafedone
tbh

Guest Flat Eric
Don't see why people would have to be all stiff and like 'i only talk to you on the net so i don't need to say anything to you in real life, that's bredding' if i see you on road and i know ur boat and chat to u online i'll say something or at least smile
:D

ye ive seen bare ' so and so were u at this station today'.either holla or dnt say comment.
Nah cos what if you ain't 100% certain, you approach and go "yo, are you kurious off vip2?" and the girls like "wtf are u talking about?"bare embaressment
dont get embaressed its not like ur gonna see them again. just say never mind and move on

Kurious is cool. Not giving her sucktion because people know that's not me. It seems like some people are expecting ehr to be an ogre or hype chick for some reason.However, she will take your £2.50 and buy a mini variety with it.

Guest Mickey Kane
i didnt approach her for several reasons..
Allow it Roskie, you didnt approach her cos she dont know who you are and you would of got air.simple tings
That blunt honesty there...You're no-one on here is what man just said.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

real talk now - has anyone on here banged kurious? NO! how about linked her? 1 or 2? seen. I'm baffled to the lengths that certain man on this site go to over her. Its not happening. c/s what lenny said!