Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

If anyone tried that with me i would just send in kurious with a sword and a bally, NO QUARMS.
her b.o would leng man before she even touched the dance
y u pissed at me cuz u had 2 pay 4 sum any reject p*ssy last night please dont start im bout 2 buil a spliff and ur guna f' up my high safeages
Pissed, can't get any bud.Dry like desert.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
If anyone tried that with me i would just send in kurious with a sword and a bally, NO QUARMS.
y u pissed at me cuz u had 2 pay 4 sum any reject p*ssy last night please dont start im bout 2 buil a spliff and ur guna f' up my high safeages
Statistics say, 9/10 threads end in sending for Kurious.

Guest Flat Eric
The other 1/10 start by sending for Kurious

and not even good 1's either 'aahh her b.o' like say mans in primary jump off my nipples init

Bare Opinions, 96% of the people who have posted or viewed this topic didn't even roll, I bet you were just waiting for something like this, stocking up on that E-Popcorn waiting for someone to buss that E-leng.Long and short of it I think all that "I didn't go coz of an exam" bollocks is bollocks. Next time VIP2ers need to represent, if more people came there would have been more money and less of all this.Especially the girls, everyone of you flopped.

and not even good 1's either 'aahh her b.o' like say mans in primary jump off my nipples init
Never*continues suckling*that sweet nectar

Guest Flat Eric
Bare Opinions, 96% of the people who have posted or viewed this topic didn't even roll, I bet you were just waiting for something like this, stocking up on that E-Popcorn waiting for someone to buss that E-leng.Long and short of it I think all that "I didn't go coz of an exam" bollocks is bollocks. Next time VIP2ers need to represent, if more people came there would have been more money and less of all this.Especially the girls, everyone of you flopped.
We need a drapsin match init

umhow is that bolloxthats some big fail in more ways than one to attend a rave for the sake of ur fellow e-buddies, thereby dimishing chances of passin vital vital life altering examinations...but i also think, anyone sayin how they would do this this an that to dinky should hush upu cant talk unless ur in that said situation

No way bruv, as integral to my life as VIP2 is, education is way more important, it's been said numerous times that even if it was still on a thursday, aslong as it's not exam season high numbers would have attended, it really was just bad timing.

lol, freaktru stories Zoned, im grinding pure crumbs right now so i cant waste the high.Miz, tis the truth, the girls flopped, but u see how certain badmind ppl carry on so really and truelly ur reluctant to leave ur self 2 vulnerable

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Innit, lol @ goin out to a rave when enxt morning you have an exam.Also, tbh. next time tehre is a rave, it needs to be on friday or saturday.Seriously, thursday?..

We need a drapsin match init
your 1 of the main gassers. tbhchattin bout u have exams but was on vip for the whole duration of the rave and after. not aiming at those who really did have examsdont talk. i know ur a p*ssy and that but its not like anyone was gonna snuff u it was good vibes

Guest Radio
umhow is that bolloxthats some big fail in more ways than one to attend a rave for the sake of ur fellow e-buddies, thereby dimishing chances of passin vital vital life altering examinations...but i also think, anyone sayin how they would do this this an that to dinky should hush upu cant talk unless ur in that said situation
mans pissed he got no gcse's dont watch dat

Guest Remy Lebeau
BruvEducation is more important than some deadout rave, plus some users live in country so traveling x ammount of miles is a pisstake.
exactly llow tryna shift the blame on to the users of the forumabaaaaaat

lol@education being so important that you are busy the night before a rave cramming all the revision you should have been doing over the last month into a 6 hour marathon.Them excuses there.

I wouldn't say skip an exam to come to a rave, don't be stupid.I'm saying you nigga's didn't have the exams. Common easy lie. Its not a big thing you lot should have just said "rah Im not on coming" but no bare lies about exams.TBH it seems that 130 people had exams on the same Friday IMO. Lol.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
mans pissed he got no gcse's dont watch dat
:D

I wouldn't say skip an exam to come to a rave, don't be stupid.I'm saying you nigga's didn't have the exams. Common easy lie. Its not a big thing you lot should have just said "rah Im not on coming" but no bare lies about exams.TBH it seems that 130 people had exams on the same Friday IMO. Lol.
TBH that's because they did.We're in the middle of May you know.

king kong if your gonna try send back at least make it non-fiction, any childish send, i dont pay for p*ssy, and would never pay for a banged up ragga muffin that looked anything like you but nice try you dog, now go and smoke your sandblasted bush that ur yardie uncle gave to you for lettin him beat it up.