Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

Guest Flat Eric
Bare Opinions, 96% of the people who have posted or viewed this topic didn't even roll, I bet you were just waiting for something like this, stocking up on that E-Popcorn waiting for someone to buss that E-leng.Long and short of it I think all that "I didn't go coz of an exam" bollocks is bollocks. Next time VIP2ers need to represent, if more people came there would have been more money and less of all this.Especially the girls, everyone of you flopped.
We need a drapsin match init
your 1 of the main gassers. tbhchattin bout u have exams but was on vip for the whole duration of the rave and after. not aiming at those who really did have examsdont talk. i know ur a p*ssy and that but its not like anyone was gonna snuff u it was good vibes
You was watching me a bit too hard then init...
thats a 'hold my hands up and concede defeat' response. i only chat real talk. i pulled ur card
i dnt kno wot point ur tryna make still..i didnt say i was gonna revise all night, i didnt revise at all that night stillbutwhy am i gonna go to some rave come home real late and only get like 4-5 hours sleep b4 an exam? that aint smart bled

:D :D :D :D :D tried it.but u continue to fail, your an ethiopian.. about muscles, you wanna get some right guard or lynx 2 for the price of 1 before you start liftin up your arm to check muscles you sweaty chimp.but yeh if you want me to stop bullyin youITS COOLLIKE AN ICE SKATER

Bare Opinions, 96% of the people who have posted or viewed this topic didn't even roll, I bet you were just waiting for something like this, stocking up on that E-Popcorn waiting for someone to buss that E-leng.Long and short of it I think all that "I didn't go coz of an exam" bollocks is bollocks. Next time VIP2ers need to represent, if more people came there would have been more money and less of all this.Especially the girls, everyone of you flopped.
your 1 of the main gassers. tbhchattin bout u have exams but was on vip for the whole duration of the rave and after. not aiming at those who really did have examsdont talk. i know ur a p*ssy and that but its not like anyone was gonna snuff u it was good vibes
thats a 'hold my hands up and concede defeat' response. i only chat real talk. i pulled ur card
i dnt kno wot point ur tryna make still..i didnt say i was gonna revise all night, i didnt revise at all that night stillbutwhy am i gonna go to some rave come home real late and only get like 4-5 hours sleep b4 an exam? that aint smart bled
no point to make i just post what i think. ur a whatever and msn type breh. im not 1 of u man still. i dont care what u were on tbh ive posted my thoughts its finished, finito dun n dusted.......

Guest Flat Eric
no point to make i just post what i think. ur a whatever and msn type breh. im not 1 of u man still. i dont care what u were on tbh ive posted my thoughts its finished, finito dun n dusted.......
talking like you know me and thatone of them guys, step back init shouldnt watch me so hard G

morninghasbrokenRating: 0View Member ProfileAdd as FriendSend MessageAdd to PM block listForward PMFind Member's TopicsFind Member's Posts Re:wa gwan g, Today, 01:51 PMViP2 Member***Group: ViperPosts: 664Member No.: 469Joined: 27-February 08 QUOTEwanna buss me some shines?I'll pass thanks.i got par'd

morninghasbrokenRating: 0View Member ProfileAdd as FriendSend MessageAdd to PM block listForward PMFind Member's TopicsFind Member's Posts Re:wa gwan g, Today, 01:51 PMViP2 Member***Group: ViperPosts: 664Member No.: 469Joined: 27-February 08 QUOTEwanna buss me some shines?I'll pass thanks.i got par'd
Joker.

Jojo can not be taller than PT.No way.Truesay I was drunk one of the occasions I saw one of them.
corse she aint fam shes gassin. cos u dun no im taller than u aswell.lol
Allow it :DTakin you for any hobbit.
Your friend Roxy.NICE :D

I'm not gonna use the 'it was on a Thursday' excuse cause I've been to raves like Cork's for example on a Wednesday and Thursday, had a few hours sleep then to work/college/uni the next day.I didn't turn up cause I didn't wanna go to a grime rave that needed some more girls in here cause there's too many man too many many man. Now supporting Dr and VIP2 might be a good reason for me, a VIP2 user, to come to the rave but what about my friends who I go raving with who don't use VIP2, don't know who Dr, don't listen to Grime anymore and own the whip that would take me to the rave and back home. Maybe I could've convinced them to come if I knew there would be bare girls at the rave but I couldn't make that guarantee.