Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

Bare Opinions, 96% of the people who have posted or viewed this topic didn't even roll, I bet you were just waiting for something like this, stocking up on that E-Popcorn waiting for someone to buss that E-leng.Long and short of it I think all that "I didn't go coz of an exam" bollocks is bollocks. Next time VIP2ers need to represent, if more people came there would have been more money and less of all this.Especially the girls, everyone of you flopped.
But the thing is the majority of the people who didn't come, said they werent coming from before the dance. Should have been a tickets in adv. Event that way there's more financial security and guys would end up out of pocket. I think the forum should bare input for a forum rave. That way when things go wrong we dont hear 'I told you so's'. There are plenty of people with experience and knowlege that could give a helping hand.

typical usual hype, u f*ck*ng neeks all getting excited cos there coudl have been a fight betweeen a beanstalk and a crackhead, certain man need to clean off the pubic hair still stuck inbetween their teeth. 72 pages of bullshit. not one picture making it like it was some major operation. dinky set something up and what did you expect. watsemen
LOLThe anger in this post was immense.
:D AlieThe constant anger this bre displays can't be healthy for him.I think this applies.Garland Greene: He's a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at football, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry that moments of any kind anywhere actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.
lol wait a sec ur still talking on here? you have gone from alan sugar to that breh who sells the big issue,. i woudl be quiet if i were you, mr fincnace. did you reach? were you driving some SLK or CLS? or cah u know its infact a fiat punto that woudlnt get there in one piece you decided to 'stay home with the kids'. llow talking on here with ya bassing ganz buzuwung lips. any idi amin failed MC.

you see what yeahmandem couldnt even send for kury to be honestcah i guarantee if you was both on it, you would be sucking on them so called saggy boobsthe sendin for kurious ting is a played out bandwagon tbhand on the mandem not showing, its not a ting initjust try and show to a next tingDirty Canvas today Chock-a-Block next friday i thinksaturday and fridayfunky grime n some d'n'bi will be reaching 1 if not both of them stillshow your boat at one init or the next underground express next month in south london :D

Guest Flat Eric
so what the road trips on a fridaydo you know how sick that drops*rubs hands together*
what r the details for this ting fam

based on that i'd say shes a sexy ting. wots good with all the ebony hate rounde here. swear certain man r on some blonde hair blue eyes ting.imo aint NO black chick ugly.
debs2.jpgNIGGA WUT?I aint gonna lie I love thick black bitches. Thats mwayyy mwayyy. But when they look like that and try send for man on some witty intelligent sh*t I'm not gonna have it. SimplePlus whoever said lol@havin pics of her on my hard drive. It wasn't exactly hard to find that gorilla in the mist when someone just upped her myspace link.

Guest David Braund
so what the road trips on a fridaydo you know how sick that drops*rubs hands together*
U ALREADY KNOW BRUV!!!Eric its from June 6th, to wenever we're bothered to come back (max 7 days tho, coz thats the max amount of days ill have medication for)we'll b back poss on the Monday or Tuesday or sutin.jus goin wereva its fun, once we've gt everyone we'll plan the route n sh*t