Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

Kurious would get the D from 99% of the man on this forum...The 1% being Venom obviously...
llow mentionign my name u d*ckhead usher loving fool. the sending for kurious is stale anyways.show me a pretty ugandan woman then talk to me. whats ur next name gonna be? chris brown yeh

so what the road trips on a fridaydo you know how sick that drops*rubs hands together*
U ALREADY KNOW BRUV!!!Eric its from June 6th, to wenever we're bothered to come back (max 7 days tho, coz thats the max amount of days ill have medication for)we'll b back poss on the Monday or Tuesday or sutin.jus goin wereva its fun, once we've gt everyone we'll plan the route n sh*t
:D :D ahhhh sh*t thats due to drop very niceits definantly a van ting then tbh. . .

Guest Teddy Riley
Kurious would get the D from 99% of the man on this forum...The 1% being Venom obviously...
llow mentionign my name u d*ckhead usher loving fool. the sending for kurious is stale anyways.show me a pretty ugandan woman then talk to me. whats ur next name gonna be? chris brown yeh
LMFAO.

so what the road trips on a fridaydo you know how sick that drops*rubs hands together*
U ALREADY KNOW BRUV!!!Eric its from June 6th, to wenever we're bothered to come back (max 7 days tho, coz thats the max amount of days ill have medication for)we'll b back poss on the Monday or Tuesday or sutin.jus goin wereva its fun, once we've gt everyone we'll plan the route n sh*t
:D :D ahhhh sh*t thats due to drop very niceits definantly a van ting then tbh. . .
ps. im due to tell you nearer the date as im tryna get as much sh*t out the way as possible so i can keep that weekend freeneed to find some raves n ting to hit up to be honest

Guest David Braund
u fagdnt ever cuss my sistersXT is Ugandan beauty

Guest David Braund
ps. im due to tell you nearer the date as im tryna get as much sh*t out the way as possible so i can keep that weekend freeneed to find some raves n ting to hit up to be honest
SERIOUS TINGget some slags, kick back to a hotel next morning go to the next destinationits alot

Guest Esquilax
ai bled, you downloaded fortress yet

Guest David Braund
ai bled, you downloaded fortress yet
ahh sheeethats wot i meant to do b4 i sleptbrb

c/s

SERIOUS TINGget some slags, kick back to a hotel next morning go to the next destinationits alot
u man r snakes no bring ins?

Guest David Braund
if your serious about itthen hollareason we aint bringin everyone and anyone is mainly coz of what haooened with the rave, alot of ill deffo b ethere n no show upsneed some 100% commitment tingso if ur on it then holla

Guest David Braund
Jeez, this road trip looks like it might JOKES...Weed, chicks, a van, a camera...
and tony black. . .
tbh Tony Black IS weedman'll think he's in school or sutin

if your serious about itthen hollareason we aint bringin everyone and anyone is mainly coz of what haooened with the rave, alot of ill deffo b ethere n no show upsneed some 100% commitment tingso if ur on it then holla
im a rider mans down. i'll holler bring tony black aint seen him in years.

Guest Teddy Riley
Jeez, this road trip looks like it might JOKES...Weed, chicks, a van, a camera...
and tony black. . .
tbh Tony Black IS weedman'll think he's in school or sutin
:D:D:D