• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Depp
never
i rate him for his acting in edward scissorhands, sick film
I think he is a wonderful IMPERSONATOR, a GOOD actor, but not an excellent actor. Maybe I can't explain it properly but it's like whenever I watch his films I think "oh, here's Johnny Depp playing a pirate" or "here's Johnny Depp playing J.M Barrie". I can never seem to shake him off from his characters.

Arsenal-Never won in europeCameron Diaz-With her raw superhero chin but she has nice teethParis Hilton-Ditto but she also has some next valley of deathesque vaginaSupermalt-tastest like grassLondon-over crowded to sh*t transportNokia-been meh for a few years nowJay-z-most over rated rapper everDipset-most over rated group everNotorious PIG-Was good in patches not my cup of tea talks about food alot and his flow is way over rated there is plenty of rappers with better flows

Arsenal-Never won in europeCameron Diaz-With her raw superhero chin but she has nice teethParis Hilton-Ditto but she also has some next valley of deathesque vaginaSupermalt-tastest like grassLondon-over crowded to sh*t transportNokia-been meh for a few years nowJay-z-most over rated rapper everDipset-most over rated group everNotorious PIG-Was good in patches not my cup of tea talks about food alot and his flow is way over rated there is plenty of rappers with better flows
His flow was better when he was in De La Soul innit? :D

Your a c*nt :D cant stop laughing :D Words where put in my finger tips. I deny typing such things about Busta Rhymes

Biggies flow is actually too sick cause it's like he's freestylin or suttin, the pauses and emphasis on words, if you can say one thing about Biggie it's the flow.

Johnny Depp as Hunter S. Thompson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> actingFamily Guy is utter PIEMilk, yes, f*ck*ng yes... i've been breast fed thankyou very much
I've been forced to watch this on many occasions and reaaaaaally dont find it funny!

Johnny Depp as Hunter S. Thompson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> actingFamily Guy is utter PIEMilk, yes, f*ck*ng yes... i've been breast fed thankyou very much
I've been forced to watch this on many occasions and reaaaaaally dont find it funny!
Nor do i and i dont know why so many ppl like itThe same with Scrubsm utter Tripe

Innit. Simpson > That sh*tFriends is a next one

Guest haze-e
Crazy talk.

Guest haze-e
Supermalt is dirtythe rest where jabs in the darkbut thats a fact
Im sorry but i hate you now Lol.Firstly you support Liverpool but dissing the Malt?Took the piss.**Adds to hate list**