Most Overrated

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Xbox 360 - Makes bare noise, sounds like it's gonna explode or sumthin. Oh and that the red ring of death is a bit of a pisstake. Ang tite man like BillLiverpool - Avergae team. The only 'quality' players they have (imo) are Gerrard, Torres & Alonso. The rest are just decent/good.Rihanna - Decent ting.Cassie - Stick figure ting, with a decent faceNike - Waste brand. Adidas >> NikeMaccoroni & Cheese

Guest David Braund
o and AKON! i hate this guy, hes songs are sh*t
f*ckin awhy people like Durrty Boi and Afgoon encourage him i'll never know
coz dude makes hitsbadman from early

Xbox 360 - Makes bare noise, sounds like it's gonna explode or sumthin. Oh and that the red ring of death is a bit of a pisstake. Ang tite man like BillLiverpool - Avergae team. The only 'quality' players they have (imo) are Gerrard, Torres & Alonso. The rest are just decent/good.Rihanna - Decent ting.Cassie - Stick figure ting, with a decent faceNike - Waste brand. Adidas >> NikeMaccoroni & Cheese
You know this topic was just meant to start an argument init.Llow callin out liverpool with Fletcher in yor team.The blasphamy, you must a been getting some crusty 'Everybody hate Chris' Blackeroni and cheese

Hmmm, may have to agreee with you with NikeCrisp pair of white Stan Smiths > __________Adidas Originals > ___________Wouldn’t really say 360 is overrated, if anything its PS3, PS3 is a better machine however as a GAMES console 360 gives you the better experience. Red ringis mainly for older machines

Guest haze-e
You know this topic was just meant to start an argument init.Llow callin out liverpool with Fletcher in yor team.The blasphamy, you must a been getting some crusty 'Everybody hate Chris' Blackeroni and cheese
Come on darg.Every game Fletcher played this season he impressed. Big game player Lol.However Xbox360 overatted?Macaroni and Cheese??Slap yourself g.

amy winhouse' singing, shes worth 10mil but aint released a song in 2 years. and shes still getin awards. one hit wonder
Everyone is entitled to an opinion you had a slight point about making no songs but winning awards. She can defffo sing, no arguements. I think she would scoop the top honours at the Hearing Impaired Music Awards, but one-hit-wonder? That's a ludicrous statement.I'll tell you who I thought could sing alright but I now realise is sh*t, Lily Allen. Her voice is bad.Anyway, over-rated, Blonde's and Brunette's
not many people knew who she was before rehab, after she released that she shot to fame, hasnt released anything since thats done well apart from valerie and that aint even hers. all i think when i hear amy winehouse is smack whore. if she werent a druggy she would of faded into the background by now.i like lily allens show, have u seen it?
Well to con 1.2m+ people here and so many people over the world off this one-hit and no one has heard anything since, she done bloody well (even though Rehab was #7 and she had two other top 20s) lol.Nah, f*ck 'er, aint got time for fool fool programsWatching football matches

Amy is a wretched soul singershe is defo not a one hit wondercuss her all you like for being a druggy...but what do you really know? no one knows sh*tMe...i appreciate her voice and the production values, and i could listen to frank without a skipi love Amy

amy winhouse' singing, shes worth 10mil but aint released a song in 2 years. and shes still getin awards. one hit wonder
Everyone is entitled to an opinion you had a slight point about making no songs but winning awards. She can defffo sing, no arguements. I think she would scoop the top honours at the Hearing Impaired Music Awards, but one-hit-wonder? That's a ludicrous statement.I'll tell you who I thought could sing alright but I now realise is sh*t, Lily Allen. Her voice is bad.Anyway, over-rated, Blonde's and Brunette's
not many people knew who she was before rehab, after she released that she shot to fame, hasnt released anything since thats done well apart from valerie and that aint even hers. all i think when i hear amy winehouse is smack whore. if she werent a druggy she would of faded into the background by now.i like lily allens show, have u seen it?
Frank got to number 1 before she even made Rehab so I spose a lot of people did know about her before rehab. Plus she released Frank Deluxe earlier this year.Learn your sh*t.