Sign in to follow this  
Bardissimo

C1 & C2

You are f*ckEDI would imagine you'd every have to pay a hefty amount to take it 2moro or its an automatic U.Either way your pissed, sorry

happened to me yesterday with my English retake, not much you can do with retake as you missed it then thats it, they keep your previous grade because you done it before and came out with a grade atleast.. was your your C2 an exam you never done before?... if so you would need to do it in A2 january as a retakesorry man

i basically missed my C1 retake and C2 exam just now, what gonna happen??
LMFAOI swear it was you on the late night goons thread at 4 in the morning? oversleep?

LMFAOI swear it was you on the late night goons thread at 4 in the morning? oversleep?
LOL, no sleep and then i started seeing things; i swear people have been able to get away with this in the past cos i dont wanna have got two Us based on ducktales

:Dplease tell me you are joking, i have a valid excuse aswell, cant i do it next week or suttin
Whats ur excuse?My friend missed his because of traffic (LEGIT excuse i was there with him) and he still got a U.

From the AQA websiteCandidates who miss a module test through illness or personal misfortuneCandidates who miss a module test due to circumstances beyond their control (for example, illness, accident or bereavement) may be eligible for an award by special consideration. In order that we can make such an award, centres do need to ensure that an entry has been made for any tests which have been missed.Candidates who miss a module test because of personal arrangementsCandidates who miss a module test because of personal arrangements, such as holidays or through other unauthorised absence will not be eligible for an award by special consideration and will score zero for the missed test. However, they will still be eligible for a GCSE grade based on the tests taken provided that they have been entered for all components in the specification. I think u might be doin edexcel (since its maths) I did look on google but it was gettin long.

why are you posting on forums at 4:00am yet you know you have an examnot serious at all

What i want to know is did you even go and get advice from your teachers? or just came on here and get advice from us?

pissedpay someone to shank you as an excuse for not making it inthey won't accept any other reason

happened to me yesterday with my English retake, not much you can do with retake as you missed it then thats it, they keep your previous grade because you done it before and came out with a grade atleast.. was your your C2 an exam you never done before?... if so you would need to do it in A2 january as a retakesorry man
KIRAN????i kno some1 who did thisran into skool n everythin

Just had mine kinda flopped C1 even though it was piss.Did C2 nicely IMO.The college messed me about by not entering me for C1 so I did C2 first and lost my focus for C1 when it got to the time.

LOLIO

You're actually f*cked, if I were you and I'm being serious here. I would jump down the stairs and break a limb or get someone to shank me in the leg. Self harm is your only option right now.

Pessed, just pessed.Legit excuse or not, they are legally not able to let you take the exam. You have not been in isolation and someone could have leaked the questions and answers to you.Gonna have to re-take the modules in January.

BANG BANG fast track maths GANG - man's already got 2 As for C1 and C2, taking C3 next friday. Gonna fail my ICT and Psychology tests 2moro tho :D *goes back to revision*