Favourite Drink combos

MF Cunt

Well I dont drink anymore but I used to like Southern Comfort and Lemonadeor Bellinis, Mojitos.
why dont u drink anymore if u dont mind my asking
1stly I think its a waste of money, give me a can of coke and I'm good in a party/rave2ndly I associate drinking with feeling depressed, when I suffered from depression last year I used to drink on my own like a loser. TBH I'm not an alcoholic or even alcohol dependent and in the future I might start drinking again but right now I just don't see the point.
Soca do not have a bar.

I prefer Beer or Cider cus u know where u standI remember when i was about 16 in spain,Bar tender kept topping up vodka in my drinkWhen i got up to leave could barely walkAlso If ur staying in with friends "Snake Bite" is the oneBeer/Cider and Ribenna>>>>>>>>>>

Well I dont drink anymore but I used to like Southern Comfort and Lemonadeor Bellinis, Mojitos.
1stly I think its a waste of money, give me a can of coke and I'm good in a party/rave2ndly I associate drinking with feeling depressed, when I suffered from depression last year I used to drink on my own like a loser. TBH I'm not an alcoholic or even alcohol dependent and in the future I might start drinking again but right now I just don't see the point.
Soca do not have a bar.
Not even sure who sent :D

WHo knows about that Mexican beer thats a mix of Tequila and Beer, that is always good in the Summer
this sh*t is horrible, too sweet and its only tequila flavoringthe brand pago make some really nice juices, strawberry, mango, banana etc. southern comfort and cranberry is good.

Woo Woo- Which consists of vodka, archers and cranberry juice.Malibu and Pineapple Juice.Sex on the beach.JD & Coke.Single malt scotch and iceeee.Disarono and iceee.Disarono and coke.and a vast variety of cocktails.

Soca do not have a bar.
:D :D Im not an alcoholic... I'm soberly challened oooook!Malibu and pinapple juice or Malibu and cranberry juice (Bang f*ck*ng bang)White rum & tropical juice (Wray n Nephews)Vodka & orange juiceEverything else I just drink straight... I don't really like mixing my JD.

jd and brandyno coke more time