IS IT BANG OUT OF ORDER?

OVER STARISH

Guest David Braund

Starish, beg u txt the girl n tell her to tag this chick out the topic n bring a next one inshe's jus makin sh*t worse i swear

Princess Sarah, I ain't ramping...PM me your MSN so we can talk and see what I can do. otherwise I'm exposing your girl even more.You dun see what my bredrin Mickey Kane done on Facebook. I have NO problem giving him more pics and doing status updates at 10-minute intervalsK
wot did ur friend 'mikey kane do on facebook????

Princess Sarah, I ain't ramping...PM me your MSN so we can talk and see what I can do. otherwise I'm exposing your girl even more.You dun see what my bredrin Mickey Kane done on Facebook. I have NO problem giving him more pics and doing status updates at 10-minute intervalsK
LMFAO

Guest Teddy Riley
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3110...0079&ref=mfSee what I mean?Now, it would be naive to underestimate what Mickey Kane can do, aswell as the rest of the Vip2 personnel can do on the Internet.Your wisest move would be to reply to my PM with your MSN and set up some sort of dialogue.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3110...0079&ref=mfSee what I mean?Now, it would be naive to underestimate what Mickey Kane can do, aswell as the rest of the Vip2 personnel can do on the Internet.Your wisest move would be to reply to my PM with your MSN and set up some sort of dialogue.
MY MANS ON THE THREATS!!!!WATCHA GONA DO?????????