Dimensions

Grafter

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its all goin to fall flat on its face soon as the world and the galaxy will be proven to be made out of one element which shapeshifts into whichever element is needed, all controlled by the collective memory but we are all un aware of thisonce the gaps have been filled, prepare for X-men type wars as the strongest weapon will be our mental power to manipulate matter

nah im asking because, my business lecturer developed this theory which involves 4 dimensions3 of them are to do with business enviroment1 is the firms movement through the other 3 through timebut ive always thought the theory was bollox, since u cant represent 4 dimensions on a 3d cubeso jus wanned to kno what u lot thought, so i can criticise it properly

time doesn't exist, our measuring of time is simply to keep us organised, really life is like this internet page with the keyboard stuck on F5slowly slowly ur technology grows old and u stop refreshingso really there is no 4th dimensionand the 1st 2nd and 3rd are not really there is we aren't lookin at them...so really i should stop typing

time doesn't exist, our measuring of time is simply to keep us organised, really life is like this internet page with the keyboard stuck on F5slowly slowly ur technology grows old and u stop refreshingso really there is no 4th dimensionand the 1st 2nd and 3rd are not really there is we aren't lookin at them...so really i should stop typing
interesting analogyat the end of the day time is a unit of measure like most things

interesting analogyat the end of the day time is a unit of measure like most things
nah i agree with badmanthere is no stream of time to allow time travel to be possiblethe idea of present past and future, is nothing more than mans desire to explain that which he doesn't understandthe very idea of time is falsebecause time does not existeven our senses are a lieall there is is the mind

safe u lothelped me put into words my critiqueso ive basically said, because as you have said ^^^ time doesnt exist and is a unit of measure, its impossible to chart a firms 'movement through' time in a 3d boxits better to quantify each dimension, and for static points in time, say every 5 yrs, plot the firms position, then superimpose each time frame on top of eachotherto gain a 3D picture, and then u can compare other firms more accurately!

nah i agree with badmanthere is no stream of time to allow time travel to be possiblethe idea of present past and future, is nothing more than mans desire to explain that which he doesn't understandthe very idea of time is falsebecause time does not existeven our senses are a lieall there is is the mind
o but there is a stream...fate is under rated and overlooked, the whole universe is maths, and if someone knew all the equations, basically they could predict the future

nah manthe perimeter is only significant in 2D, its the bit around the edgein 3D, any perimeter on the shape, can be identified as either the width, breadth, or height, altogether they make up the 'perimeter'but its not another dimension

nah manthe perimeter is only significant in 2D, its the bit around the edgein 3D, any perimeter on the shape, can be identified as either the width, breadth, or height, altogether they make up the 'perimeter'but its not another dimension
no no thats the volume, width breadth height = three, volume3, the perimeter is the 4th dimension http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perimeter

theres more then 10 dimesnsions

Pray, and you shall receive the answer :D
llow it anklealways tryin to take me for a god freakthats not me dargjus cos u have zero faithstop tryin to take it out on the rest of the world any chance u getsilly igbo