Dimensions

Grafter

I agree that time is a man-made measurement and I used to think that time travel was impossible, but if you look at the concept of carbon dating, perhaps time travel could be possible using some sort of carbon measurement dating method. I don't know how accurate it would be though.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah the 4th dimension is time
ur right
If time is considered as the "fourth dimension", the additional fourth spatial dimension would be referred to as the fifth dimension. Alternatively, time can be considered as the 0th dimension, and all positive-numbered dimensions spatial.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_dimension

http://www.tenthdimension.com/flash2.phpi watched this a while ago cant remember exactly but discusses the possibility of 10 dimensions in simple terms
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Schlegel_wireframe_8-cell.pngTesseract"In geometry, the tesseract, also called an 8-cell or regular octachoron, is the four-dimensional analog of the cube, which is in turn the three dimensional analog of the square."I think thats pretty interesting....thinking "outside the box"

four-dimensional analog of the cube
i dont understand what that meansi understand that that shape is to a cube, what a cube is to a squarebut thats a cube inside a cubea cube is 6 squares joined togetherwith that shape its jus 2 cubes, with a load of other shapes happeninginnit

four-dimensional analog of the cube
i dont understand what that meansi understand that that shape is to a cube, what a cube is to a squarebut thats a cube inside a cubea cube is 6 squares joined togetherwith that shape its jus 2 cubes, with a load of other shapes happeninginnit
mm its a bit weirdbut*nevermind you understand this bit*but yeah that shape is weird i like the concept tho

nah i agree with badmanthere is no stream of time to allow time travel to be possiblethe idea of present past and future, is nothing more than mans desire to explain that which he doesn't understandthe very idea of time is falsebecause time does not existeven our senses are a lieall there is is the mind
If you're interested, I read an article a while ago which builds this theory logically. It's an outstanding piece of philosophy.It's called The Unreality of Time; by John Ellis McTaggarthttp://www.ditext.com/mctaggart/time.html

Guest David Braund
http://www.tenthdimension.com/flash2.phpi watched this a while ago cant remember exactly but discusses the possibility of 10 dimensions in simple terms
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
wow

see the thing with that video is time doesnt twist and turn in any dimensioni dont like all this philosophy crapwhats real is what we see3dnice and simple.theres more important things to study than "suppose this" and "suppose that" and "we can imagine"smh

quite short n informative....string theory is probably THE most reasonable attempt at understanding these higher planes....there ARE dimensions higher than the 3d we live/experience, because we have never had the perception of it infront of us baitly its rejected....thing is a lot of these physics theories are too wild to prove, but if string theory could even be proved true and manipulated, we could understand HOW to do ANYTHING tbh....being able to manipulate space to travel in time, or through worm holes across the universe...to manipulated multiple universes where the lower dimensional laws of physics are totally different....ok gettin a bit to deep now lol. would be f*ckin sick to do all that lean on them deep thoughts, the awe ud feel :D

quite short n informative....string theory is probably THE most reasonable attempt at understanding these higher planes....there ARE dimensions higher than the 3d we live/experience, because we have never had the perception of it infront of us baitly its rejected....thing is a lot of these physics theories are too wild to prove, but if string theory could even be proved true and manipulated, we could understand HOW to do ANYTHING tbh....being able to manipulate space to travel in time, or through worm holes across the universe...to manipulated multiple universes where the lower dimensional laws of physics are totally different....ok gettin a bit to deep now lol. would be f*ckin sick to do all that lean on them deep thoughts, the awe ud feel :D
just wtchd the videothis is the only problem tbf.not rly possible and dnt see how it would ever be possible if this theory is correct. the 2nd video sheds some more light on the 10th dimension.