The Best Fruit Ever...

Stamina Man

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rambutan.jpg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________________If you don't know, then you don't know, matter fact, most of you probably won't know....... but shoki-shoki is the lick.
when i lived in jakarta, we had a Rambutan Tree at the front garden...sometimes the older kids wud try n steal but my maid chased em off

Guest Flat Eric
everyone is tryna be rare
i was thinking the same thingu know they have these little known fruit twice a year
Init"but hear wot, man buys the drink from argos everyday bled cnt tell me nuthin"

Theres a fruitabout the size of a large grapeIts got like I hard skin shell thing...and u open the hsell and its got yellow flesh....and a big seed comes like a mini peach or plumI cant spell it But I ahd it in Jamaica...Ginip I think Noice Noice Noice
Its green init?If so them >>>>>>>>Always got people selling them on the roadside

Strawberry, mango, peach, nectarine, apple, kiwi...But have to rep an underdog alsodragon-fruit.jpg
Is that a dragon fruit?if so *spuds*
yeah that's dragon fruit but they're sh*t tbh, you munch them an it's like you're waiting for flavour that never comes
Yeah had them before lol, they don't taste of much, but the taste you get is nice, mild taste lol.There's some other fruit, caramel fruit or something, tried it the other week, f*ck*ng raw I swear.

Guest Remy Lebeau
Some of these fruits I have never seen or heard of in my life.
black ppl eh
Init They always have to go that one step further.No racist i let a black guy clean my car once