does any body else think clubbing has become too cool?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
i aint angryi see a couple girlslookin hot like saunathis aint no funnyman danceyou can see mi in a cornerdoin the gully gang dancethen i do lengi's dancean then i do a shower onesip on my champagnethen i do the gash by the hour one*skanks*
IM TRYNA GET PAID BY THE END OF THE YEARSO IM IN THE RAVE WIT THE PENG TING OF GEAR AND ITS CLEAR, NO CATS NO TIME TO BE HEREBUT A COUPLE BUFF TINGS WANNA WIND FROM THE REARSO U KNOW WOT IM ON,NOT REALLY KNOWN FOR SLOWING IT DOWNBUT WIT THE RIGHT TUNE I'LL MAKE THE RIGHT GIRL START HOLDING THE GROUNDTOUCHIN HER TOES, BUT US MAN ARE ROADSO IF A BREDDER STEPS UP US MAN ARE KNOWN TO DO WHAT WE DUZPSG'S A CREW WIT A BUZZ, THT USED TO THE FUSSSO EVEN GOOD GIRLS START TO MOVE LIKE A SLUT, ITS NUTSAND U KNOW WHERE TO FIND MENOT ON THE DANCEFLOOR WHAT I WANNA DANCE FORWHEN I CAN MOVE TO THE CHICK THT U JUS BOUGHT A DRINK TAKE HER TO THE CAR PARK AND DO SUTTIN HARDCORE.cheez.what u sayin gang are u jumpin on the remix 'champagne dancers'

*raises hand*i got a bar, i got a bari can't lie, your wifeys sleezinwen i went near, smelt sea breeze inhad a little feel, no need for greazin1, 2, 3's inthen 4's in, the whole palm's inf*ck it, the whole forearm's inand i'm still charminnow i'm sprayin this bar, kickin back laughingcan i be down?

Been to couple of raves but none of my boys really wanna go most of time.Converting people to the light is hard work fam.I don't really wanna go on my own raving but I might just do that to see if I find it loose or not. When I get called up when my mates are going out as a group it's always a dry club with nuff Asian screwfaced d*ck heads that wanna create some image by getting shirty if you happen to bump into them. You can't get a f*ck*ng drink for half an hour because no one is on the dance floor and every man is just cotching at the bar because their too self conscious to move around when the music is playing.Oh well, what's your night life been saying fam.
f*ck*ng sick -minus exams.....i go to less raves then i used to club nights, partly cos most of the club nights were cheap student nights, and also less heads are on the ravin ting in my social group but...any ONE rave ive been too>>>>>>all the club nights i been to put together....freshly cut dubplates is the BEST thing, going to the raves frequently means i stay on top of every tune bein made....i hear u on the asian club ting, its the WORST of the WORST lol. still i dnt remember heads bein shook to dance, jus the bar would be ramm cos ppl were alcoholics more time lol. and most of em couldnt hack der alcohol + the image hype/atitude = fights for stupid reasons.but still even wen i was reaching destiny, tiger tiger, n venues of that nature the vibes was still lackin sumin. if der wasnt lots of nice girls or if there wernt loads of my social circle there it would be kinda swag, unless ur overly pissed then it mite be "ok" but never sick. only times clubbin was ever near gd for me was wen all those things happen at once and even then its "good" not...."f*ck me this is SICK!"...clubbin music is so swag, especially if u go nappa, malia, zante etc before cos for 6 months after u cum back they will be rinsing the saaaaaame ole tunes. bait commercial gets sooooo boring after a while, the dancing jus gets forced, whether it be rnb, hip hop, house or even bashment....the commercial selection is sh*t.if ur mates cant yet see the things ur reachin are below par, even if there havin a decent time wen they go, they MIGHT one time get bored/av a bad night n then realised wot u bang on about wen ur nt feelin the nights they ask u to cum to, so u mite get lucky. :D fair enough if they enjoy themselves, then ur pretty out of luck finding heads to cum lol, but overtime ppl mite give u a chance init. im like 80% sure anyone who gives u the doubt coming from those swag club nights WILL probably be converted and come with u more lol. it is long tryna get em to cum wen they dnt no tho, they just assume it to be a random nex night, or similar to wat they go to at best lol. most my close group i dnt really ask cos i know they will be long, i tell em that if they ever wanna cum i always go so ding me.i have a small group now who come wid me, now that heads from over the country at different uni's are back in london ders more heads to go with. in the past year tho ive seen a lot of ppl in my social circle get converted, so ye slowly if they want n alternative they will see sense.if ur thinking bout goin on ur own just pick the right night tbh. depends on the night and the rave, and the music for that matter, but u COULD have a sicker time then wen u go with ppl. just gotta cover 2 things: money and safety. money im sure u understand the responsiblities........wid safety that depends on the rave and the genre. certain raves can be dangerous if security is sh*t, but thats dwn to the venue. the other thing u could av a lil bit more control over is the crowd. not even bein funny ye but a crowd full of ecstasy fueled skankers are on toooo much of a positive vibe to cause u much threat, as appose to a crowd dats drunk. so if anything a pill rave could work out the most safe if ur on ur ones lolololol. but that said cos its a drug it can attract ppl on hustles, ppl on eats, etc and usually security nt taking notice of pills will nt notice any other drugs so u may get loads of heads on nex drugs which mite nt work out the same. depends on the night.(sorry for the essay lol)
longest response in whatever room ever???? :D