does any body else think clubbing has become too cool?

DJ Stashman

You know what you are right. It also depends on what type of crowds are attending the club because a club filled with Asians who all blindly listen to the urban music in the top 40 and nothing else and to act like they are bad is the dryest/shitest of all club nights.People are too self conscious in clubs, every man thinks they have to act in certain manner inside a club, too many mans just standing around doing f*ck all because they are scared they'll look like a prat. Also nuff man just wanna try and look hard so they make screw faces for the whole of the night.The rest of them get too over excited by Ayo Technology and them tunes there, tunes that they would ordinarily brush of as anyting suddenly becomes the jam because they are in a club.Clubbing = shite. (and for a whole bunch of other reasons also)
I can tell you're probably going to kill yourself within the next 24 hours.
not even.most people are satisfied with the mediocrity that clubbing is generally. That's them innit, not me.Raving>>>>clubbing.Bars (generally speaking)>>>>>clubbing.Over 21 upper class clubs (such as Mahiki)>>>> clubbing alot of the time.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't do clubbing for that very reason, too much of it is about fitting in with the image rather than enjoying yourself.I come out of the dance sweating from skanking all night, forget standing at the bar tryna look trendy.
c/sbut on a real this only happens to certain people i went to some bar a good good good few months ago before the new year and this is cos one girl i was linking dragged me along my cousin came and brought one chick and i was dressed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO casual i mean compared to everyone else there i looked like the odd one out as i was just so under dressed as sweet boys and model wannabees were there in full force. the joke is i think i was the happiest there i mean i was with one chick (in my opinion and apparently other girls with the screwface hater look) and she was the best lookin one there and i was the sexiest there so i was happy and i dont rave YET when i reached there i knew SOOOOOOOOOO many people bare heads like "YO ANTIX FAMMMMMMMMMMM WHATS GOOD" or "WAYNE WHA GWARN BLOOD" sheeeeeit i even got shout outs on the mic to rartid come like nino brown just entered the club.i felt like a celeb to rarted and the girl i was with was like "I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT GO RAVING HOW COME YA SO POPULAR?"i just jammed and saidmarlowearitinhealthnv2.jpgMY NAME IS MY NAME!!!!!LOLshe was over happy that day she must of felt like she was f*ck*ng JAY Z in his prime the way my swagger just f*cked over the whole venue.raving with your friends and kinfolk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ________________________________going raving just for music with a couple people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XBOX LIVE.

Go to a student night. Definintely not too cool.
lawl u love itfab fiend
SHTANDARD! Only 3 more weeks of acting a fool before I've gotta act right in clubs. Nah nah nah, I'm milking it!
let me kno when the last fab isim gna reach
Telling you now. When you get drunk, you're on your own. Ain't playing "hunt for Smaddy" this time lol.

You know what you are right. It also depends on what type of crowds are attending the club because a club filled with Asians who all blindly listen to the urban music in the top 40 and nothing else and to act like they are bad is the dryest/shitest of all club nights.People are too self conscious in clubs, every man thinks they have to act in certain manner inside a club, too many mans just standing around doing f*ck all because they are scared they'll look like a prat. Also nuff man just wanna try and look hard so they make screw faces for the whole of the night.The rest of them get too over excited by Ayo Technology and them tunes there, tunes that they would ordinarily brush of as anyting suddenly becomes the jam because they are in a club.Clubbing = shite. (and for a whole bunch of other reasons also)
stole the words right from my mind like professor xavier

Go to a student night. Definintely not too cool.
lawl u love itfab fiend
SHTANDARD! Only 3 more weeks of acting a fool before I've gotta act right in clubs. Nah nah nah, I'm milking it!
let me kno when the last fab isim gna reach
Telling you now. When you get drunk, you're on your own. Ain't playing "hunt for Smaddy" this time lol.
lol, darg, no need to be like that

not even.most people are satisfied with the mediocrity that clubbing is generally. That's them innit, not me.Raving>>>>clubbing.Bars (generally speaking)>>>>>clubbing.Over 21 upper class clubs (such as Mahiki)>>>> clubbing alot of the time.
wots ur situation sayin now fam. :D i remember the thread u started on the old vip bout ur sick of clubbin. hows ur night life been since pressure cooker haha.

I am still baffeled at what clubbin is and what raving is. But what i DO know, is that at one of these, i am bound to have a good time to the point where i may spend unnessesarily on the night and have no regrets the next day....cos the night was that damn good. Good tunes to skank to til the next morning, a lost voice, and with my girls!! Also, bruised feet lol :D

I don't do clubbing for that very reason, too much of it is about fitting in with the image rather than enjoying yourself.I come out of the dance sweating from skanking all night, forget standing at the bar tryna look trendy.
too many people emulating their favourite rap stars' videos where they just stand at the bar in their shades looking cool expecting some model chick to notice them from half away across the room when they are grinding on a next man. Then the model chick ditches the bre and walks over to the guy at the bar and grinds him out of nowhere....and breathe.... lol
:D:D:D I dont do clubbing, waste of money. HH and RnB all night in some nice, friendly room is boring. I want something edgy so I go to Bashment ting with people that may be gunmen in a place notorious for crime and watch gyal skin out a.k.a Stratty Rex lol.If I wanna draw gash I just go on the internet

I am still baffeled at what clubbin is and what raving is. But what i DO know, is that at one of these, i am bound to have a good time to the point where i may spend unnessesarily on the night and have no regrets the next day....cos the night was that damn good. Good tunes to skank to til the next morning, a lost voice, and with my girls!! Also, bruised feet lol :D
well for ME raving when i was like 16 to 21 was out ALL NIGHTdance dont done til 6 and you dont get home til like 7 to 9 oclock THAT was raving to me the whole night was an experience the journey the shoobs the altercations the girls the hype the music and the drunk man hyping on the bus.now sh*t finishes early making it too compact and neat and tidy and basically PREDICTABLE part of that is due to the violence i guess but thats a next story.

wots ur situation sayin now fam. :D i remember the thread u started on the old vip bout ur sick of clubbin. hows ur night life been since pressure cooker haha.
Been to couple of raves but none of my boys really wanna go most of time.Converting people to the light is hard work fam.I don't really wanna go on my own raving but I might just do that to see if I find it loose or not. When I get called up when my mates are going out as a group it's always a dry club with nuff Asian screwfaced d*ck heads that wanna create some image by getting shirty if you happen to bump into them. You can't get a f*ck*ng drink for half an hour because no one is on the dance floor and every man is just cotching at the bar because their too self conscious to move around when the music is playing.Oh well, what's your night life been saying fam.

raving to me is going somewhere where you're gonna hear a niche market of music and the (usually high capacity club) is packed with people who are genuinely clued up as to what the DJs are playing, the all night thing Face Off mentioned is a factor alsoclubbing is going somewhere dependant on the club (not the night) that u know plays your tunes and stays open till at least 3 o'clock

i've come to the decision that clubbing...and clubbers are far too cool now. it's all about listening to the "right" music and dressing a certain way. it's made clubbing serious and boring. what happened to being bouncy and silly and having fun in a club?
i thought that was the whole purpose of clubbing?? the cool peeps have taken over,. dont hate

This might just be me, but I cant actually recall being in a club and seeing people standing on the wall not dancing (unless there were about 10 people in that club)...I always dance, everyone I'm with always dances (even if theyre sh*t).I think its one of those cliched things people throw out there to feel good, like "Oh nah I'm not one of those people that stands around and dont dance".Either I'm not noticing them, or there cant be that many of them...

This might just be me, but I cant actually recall being in a club and seeing people standing on the wall not dancing (unless there were about 10 people in that club)...I always dance, everyone I'm with always dances (even if theyre sh*t).I think its one of those cliched things people throw out there to feel good, like "Oh nah I'm not one of those people that stands around and dont dance".Either I'm not noticing them, or there cant be that many of them...
Lol. Think this happens in them swag clubs in the endz.When i go bars/clubs in Mayfair i've never once seen this, everyone is too busy enjoying themselves.

Been to couple of raves but none of my boys really wanna go most of time.Converting people to the light is hard work fam.I don't really wanna go on my own raving but I might just do that to see if I find it loose or not. When I get called up when my mates are going out as a group it's always a dry club with nuff Asian screwfaced d*ck heads that wanna create some image by getting shirty if you happen to bump into them. You can't get a f*ck*ng drink for half an hour because no one is on the dance floor and every man is just cotching at the bar because their too self conscious to move around when the music is playing.Oh well, what's your night life been saying fam.
f*ck*ng sick -minus exams.....i go to less raves then i used to club nights, partly cos most of the club nights were cheap student nights, and also less heads are on the ravin ting in my social group but...any ONE rave ive been too>>>>>>all the club nights i been to put together....freshly cut dubplates is the BEST thing, going to the raves frequently means i stay on top of every tune bein made....i hear u on the asian club ting, its the WORST of the WORST lol. still i dnt remember heads bein shook to dance, jus the bar would be ramm cos ppl were alcoholics more time lol. and most of em couldnt hack der alcohol + the image hype/atitude = fights for stupid reasons.but still even wen i was reaching destiny, tiger tiger, n venues of that nature the vibes was still lackin sumin. if der wasnt lots of nice girls or if there wernt loads of my social circle there it would be kinda swag, unless ur overly pissed then it mite be "ok" but never sick. only times clubbin was ever near gd for me was wen all those things happen at once and even then its "good" not...."f*ck me this is SICK!"...clubbin music is so swag, especially if u go nappa, malia, zante etc before cos for 6 months after u cum back they will be rinsing the saaaaaame ole tunes. bait commercial gets sooooo boring after a while, the dancing jus gets forced, whether it be rnb, hip hop, house or even bashment....the commercial selection is sh*t.if ur mates cant yet see the things ur reachin are below par, even if there havin a decent time wen they go, they MIGHT one time get bored/av a bad night n then realised wot u bang on about wen ur nt feelin the nights they ask u to cum to, so u mite get lucky. :D fair enough if they enjoy themselves, then ur pretty out of luck finding heads to cum lol, but overtime ppl mite give u a chance init. im like 80% sure anyone who gives u the doubt coming from those swag club nights WILL probably be converted and come with u more lol. it is long tryna get em to cum wen they dnt no tho, they just assume it to be a random nex night, or similar to wat they go to at best lol. most my close group i dnt really ask cos i know they will be long, i tell em that if they ever wanna cum i always go so ding me.i have a small group now who come wid me, now that heads from over the country at different uni's are back in london ders more heads to go with. in the past year tho ive seen a lot of ppl in my social circle get converted, so ye slowly if they want n alternative they will see sense.if ur thinking bout goin on ur own just pick the right night tbh. depends on the night and the rave, and the music for that matter, but u COULD have a sicker time then wen u go with ppl. just gotta cover 2 things: money and safety. money im sure u understand the responsiblities........wid safety that depends on the rave and the genre. certain raves can be dangerous if security is sh*t, but thats dwn to the venue. the other thing u could av a lil bit more control over is the crowd. not even bein funny ye but a crowd full of ecstasy fueled skankers are on toooo much of a positive vibe to cause u much threat, as appose to a crowd dats drunk. so if anything a pill rave could work out the most safe if ur on ur ones lolololol. but that said cos its a drug it can attract ppl on hustles, ppl on eats, etc and usually security nt taking notice of pills will nt notice any other drugs so u may get loads of heads on nex drugs which mite nt work out the same. depends on the night.(sorry for the essay lol)

i understand what ur sayin tbhwhen the clubs ram out with asians, i cant have a good time i cant do itdoin dat stupid shakey shakey dance to everythingthe whole commercial thing is a killerim not goin if i see desi beats on the flyer, or any punjabi lookin named djim not goin if i dont see oldskoolg/bashment somewhere on the flyerhiphop/rnb, = asians
LOLYou two should hook up.Misery loves company.As for Hiphop/Rnb=Asians.That gets this:shh.jpg
339n70o.jpg