ProfilePic

JOHN DOE

this site never really gave me much joy back in the day i think i may of lashed 2 chicks from there tops it was just full of yutes or people my age with serious issues tnat act OVER childish i dont mean childish like face off cussing ya mum childish i mean childish to the point that is scary and not even funny found more normal folk on face pic and defo myspace.either way though profile pic is the LOOSEST just from what i see here one girl that moved to me on there was asking me if i want to be in a threesome with her and her man she just added me on msn talking normal and then when i asked her what she wanted she just got right to the point.nuts roun ere blood.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Eric
anyway i had 1 of these. got bored tho. is there anyway to delete yr account ? i cldnt find a option and just deleted my pics n info
c/s

These girls are scum.Bare lost mix race yutes with picky hair and dry skin cos they're stupid slosh of a mum dont know how to look after black hair and skin cos she got pregnant after she linked jamal off profilepic.
init lol in 15 yrs time will robb ur middle aged ass as well

her name goes by yunga_tempa aka clarissa or shud i say small child? lol on a real note love u baby 4 real bein wiv u 4 not 2 long bt feels like i have bein wiv u for time!cos the way we argue and make up n go on even stronger makes me fink raa dat ur diffrent n its truly love Certified bowcat