FAO-: Anyone whos worked in a uniform with a logo

streets.

This has NOTHING to do with your work, so dont be scared to send the letter because you will not get sacked or embarressed at work etc.FACE OFF - are those your bedcovers? I have the exact same ones - greenwich market £10 in 2004DISCLAIMER-: i own more then 1 set of covers

all these questions are long the effort it takes to ask some of them and wait for a response is more effort than typing the letter and posting in tuesday morning im sure the response you receive will tell you all you need to know.oh STREETS erm cant remember where i got them same kinda price i think but in narm.

This cant be real, im expecting to send that letter and get a plane face in reply
LOL imagine getting an inland revenue envelope through the post box getting bare happs thinking you've got a nice fat cheque waiting inside, you open it.....gordon-brown-idiot.jpg

can you still do this if you don't pay tax because you're a student???i just want to make sure!
what you mean you don't pay tax?you're in a job and you don't pay tax?or they pay you your tax back at the end of the financial yr?I swear students don't get redemption if you earn over the bracket....

This cant be real, im expecting to send that letter and get a plane face in reply
TBH
can you still do this if you don't pay tax because you're a student???i just want to make sure!
what you mean you don't pay tax?you're in a job and you don't pay tax?or they pay you your tax back at the end of the financial yr?I swear students don't get redemption if you earn over the bracket....
i don't get taxed because i'm a full time student and my expected earning (annual) is not over the limit.

when i first started working there i got taxedthen i filled in some form to say that i was a full-time studentand they paid me back the money they had already takenand they stopped taxing me

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Fully expecting a postal plainface too, but f*ck it, I'll give it a try.HMRC are so f*ck*ng annoying to deal with though, it takes them like 9 months to process the most simple tax enquiry.Cunts.

Fully expecting a postal plainface too, but f*ck it, I'll give it a try.HMRC are so f*ck*ng annoying to deal with though, it takes them like 9 months to process the most simple tax enquiry.Cunts.
they are annoying and long, but its always worth the wait.I remember in 2006 I sent them a letter cos they taxed me too much for about 6 months. Then randomly in one of my 2007 pay cheques not only did I get taxed NOTHING that much but they actually credited me like £200 as well. So I basically had £££'s extra that month.

when i first started working there i got taxedthen i filled in some form to say that i was a full-time studentand they paid me back the money they had already takenand they stopped taxing me
I'm a full-time student aswell but is it cos you're not hitting the annual tax amount right 5220quid in a yr?

I'm a full-time student aswell but is it cos you're not hitting the annual tax amount right 5220quid in a yr?
i dunno cos i got taxed before

this gotta be worth a shoti just spoken 2 my aunt about somthing similar, where they up your tax credit according to your tax code and earnings for buying a "uniform" (basically your normal office attire) for work if they dont supply you with one.