VIP2> >RWD

Guest PennyTraitor

lol at how many times that post got edited
EXACTLY MY POINT IF YOU NOTICED THAT YOU NOTICED A WHOLE HEAPLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOon a real i always do that.
i dont understand, a whole heap of what?for me, i dont mind ur posting, its alot more bearable than it was say a year agobut like someone said the other day, they thought you'd changed, and i'd back that, less of the spread out, big bold and red type etctrusay you're quickly reverting back to talking in circles right now tho, IMHO

listen me going in circles me chillin out me this and that and blah blah like i said its been two pages of the same thing really and thats been people tellin the world they ignore me would of been quicker to just ignore me for real or challenge what i was saying like i said i dont care about reactions really and truly its convo i posted in response to the topic so someone reply in response to what i said or DONT and keep it moving its not like I changed to topic and made it about me is it?, saying you ignore me and getting co signs hardly helps the topic does it?

listen me going in circles me chillin out me this and that and blah blah like i said its been two pages of the same thing really and thats been people tellin the world they ignore me would of been quicker to just ignore me for real or challenge what i was saying like i said i dont care about reactions really and truly its convo i posted in response to the topic so someone reply in response to what i said or DONT and keep it moving tellin saying you ignore me and getting co signs hardly helps the topic does it?
but thats not been the case, its been people replying to the fraff you've posted since that commentlike i said, i dont ignore you so i'll happily engage in debate if i feel like itanyway, enough attention for one day me thinks, the Face Off baloon is getting bigger and ready to fly

Guest PennyTraitor
ye i beg u lot dnt ruin my topic before i have to start i.p banning ppl
wots this guy talkin about.
them failed retaliations there.go e-skank wit dipset. maybe set up a webcam link so u can watch each other and bash or suttin. we all know thats how u get down.

wots this guy talkin about.
them failed retaliations there.go e-skank wit dipset. maybe set up a webcam link so u can watch each other and bash or suttin. we all know thats how u get down.
:D *walks off back to facebook all upset*

f*ck NoB mandem straight pussyholesyou kill your father at the end of gta4bruce willis was dead the whole moviethat wasn't the darpa chief, that was decoy octopusaeris gets killedsnape killed dumbledorehe is ironmanthe princess is in another castle
lmao

Guest LOGers
You got mod powers?!
f*ck NoB mandem straight pussyholesyou kill your father at the end of gta4bruce willis was dead the whole moviethat wasn't the darpa chief, that was decoy octopusaeris gets killedsnape killed dumbledorehe is ironmanthe princess is in another castle
lmao
ELEMMf*ck*ngAY OH

thinks vip2 is the ardest out.
:D:D:D:D:D some styles p/hell rell talkhardest out LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOanyway way i see it to me there is no difference they are both the same to me people trying to make a difference tend to be fools like dinky i mean look how i boyed him on rwd when he was begging me to spit on his mixtape and then look how i boyed him here then he goes on like he prefers rwd and even said im on the ignore feature when he knows nuff man dont use rwd no more.dont you people see what is happening here?its the same scenario we had when there was an "ADVANCED ROOM" people want to be in the crowd but they want to limit the shots fired at them so they use snob tactics and go to different place but YET manage to tell the people they are running away from EXACTLY where they are going i mean why slew vip and then tell the whole of vip your going to rwd or vice versa just be where you at and do you ting simple really.too many people going on like there is a major difference only reason i left rwd is cos of the colour of the site and the fact it was down and vip was the takeover part effectively i come here for the people that are here whether they be people like like or people i dont like its entertaining and the PEOPLE is what makes the site i mean why else do you think FACE OFF gets so many peoples back up? do you think FACE OFF is any different on vip, rwd or facebook or blackchat or in real life? you all know me well enough to know the answer to that tbh.anyway all jokes aside i am not trying to make a dinky war or nothing but thats just the best example i could think of people on the internet can jump ship to a next habitat and put on a brave new face just like users with new names my advice is just be yourself and stop trying to shape the perfect environment of people that like you but going different places cos thats actually runnin away from YOURSELF.dinky likes the grime room on rwd good on ya im sure you promoted ya rave on that part of the forum just as you did here YET ya rave was ghost town so really a truly lets not forget its just a forum with WORDS.my 10 cents. :D
wtf r u on about have you got a vendetta against manswear this all started when i was pissing about saying i can not get a girl onlineand i was relaying messages and u was telling me what to write to the girl well I would like to thank you because of you I managed to put my d*ck in that girland you helped with thatever since then u have been doing sly digs then u started chatting nething about my mum and sisterand i wernt happy then we had that arguement what i dont even care about so if you want me to say you won you have the biggest balls so be it coz i dont careI dont know you you dont know me all that i think i know is a built up internet persona really and truely still talking about the mixtape ting I never begged u to be on no mixtape and u never boyed nothing I probely asked you and u got back to me and never done nothing ur lazyness aint boymentif you want to chat sh*t about me at least say something that carries weight and is true I will even give u aminition coz i dont really careI was in rehab at then end of 2004 for drug and alcahol abuseI relapsed and got thrown out of my yardI became a gambling addict and basically gambled away all my cash ^^that stuff is true use it to cuss me in the future because really what will that do for your lifeyou obviously have a talent but are fueling it in the wrong direction you are very observant go on a creative writing course or something better ur life head for the mountainrunning away from what what drugs are you on I dont even understand what u are on about call me 07960 767 362 and explain urself you are a big man if there is a problem we can communicate and resolve itBtw I only started listening to grime again start of the year went out and heard logan and skepta and them man inspired me back into music and now I listeing to p money, ghetto, etc locked to logan weekly so yeah i do love grime again woo hooyeah send a cheap shot about the rave i put on yeah it flopped and I was dissapointed but I know that I am trying things in life to get through it and I can stand up tall with my head held high On a real though tell me what i said that bun you so bad that you have to mention me thoughcoz at the moment I am standing by gods side and spreading the righteous word and messageRemember when u r in ur old age and look back at life ask yourself did i make the most of itI know what my answer will be

thinks vip2 is the ardest out.
:D:D:D:D:D some styles p/hell rell talkhardest out LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOanyway way i see it to me there is no difference they are both the same to me people trying to make a difference tend to be fools like dinky i mean look how i boyed him on rwd when he was begging me to spit on his mixtape and then look how i boyed him here then he goes on like he prefers rwd and even said im on the ignore feature when he knows nuff man dont use rwd no more.dont you people see what is happening here?its the same scenario we had when there was an "ADVANCED ROOM" people want to be in the crowd but they want to limit the shots fired at them so they use snob tactics and go to different place but YET manage to tell the people they are running away from EXACTLY where they are going i mean why slew vip and then tell the whole of vip your going to rwd or vice versa just be where you at and do you ting simple really.too many people going on like there is a major difference only reason i left rwd is cos of the colour of the site and the fact it was down and vip was the takeover part effectively i come here for the people that are here whether they be people like like or people i dont like its entertaining and the PEOPLE is what makes the site i mean why else do you think FACE OFF gets so many peoples back up? do you think FACE OFF is any different on vip, rwd or facebook or blackchat or in real life? you all know me well enough to know the answer to that tbh.anyway all jokes aside i am not trying to make a dinky war or nothing but thats just the best example i could think of people on the internet can jump ship to a next habitat and put on a brave new face just like users with new names my advice is just be yourself and stop trying to shape the perfect environment of people that like you but going different places cos thats actually runnin away from YOURSELF.dinky likes the grime room on rwd good on ya im sure you promoted ya rave on that part of the forum just as you did here YET ya rave was ghost town so really a truly lets not forget its just a forum with WORDS.my 10 cents. :D
wtf r u on about have you got a vendetta against manswear this all started when i was pissing about saying i can not get a girl onlineand i was relaying messages and u was telling me what to write to the girl well I would like to thank you because of you I managed to put my d*ck in that girland you helped with thatever since then u have been doing sly digs then u started chatting nething about my mum and sisterand i wernt happy then we had that arguement what i dont even care about so if you want me to say you won you have the biggest balls so be it coz i dont careI dont know you you dont know me all that i think i know is a built up internet persona really and truely still talking about the mixtape ting I never begged u to be on no mixtape and u never boyed nothing I probely asked you and u got back to me and never done nothing ur lazyness aint boymentif you want to chat sh*t about me at least say something that carries weight and is true I will even give u aminition coz i dont really careI was in rehab at then end of 2004 for drug and alcahol abuseI relapsed and got thrown out of my yardI became a gambling addict and basically gambled away all my cash ^^that stuff is true use it to cuss me in the future because really what will that do for your lifeyou obviously have a talent but are fueling it in the wrong direction you are very observant go on a creative writing course or something better ur life head for the mountainrunning away from what what drugs are you on I dont even understand what u are on about call me 07960 767 362 and explain urself you are a big man if there is a problem we can communicate and resolve itBtw I only started listening to grime again start of the year went out and heard logan and skepta and them man inspired me back into music and now I listeing to p money, ghetto, etc locked to logan weekly so yeah i do love grime again woo hooyeah send a cheap shot about the rave i put on yeah it flopped and I was dissapointed but I know that I am trying things in life to get through it and I can stand up tall with my head held high On a real though tell me what i said that bun you so bad that you have to mention me thoughcoz at the moment I am standing by gods side and spreading the righteous word and messageRemember when u r in ur old age and look back at life ask yourself did i make the most of itI know what my answer will be
swear i could hear triumphant music getting louder and louder as i read thatbit dissapointed there werent no fireworks come punchline time tho

lmao
The Sun and Moon need to be in particular positions in order to decipher Face Off's posts.
:D :D :D