VIP2> >RWD

Guest PennyTraitor

would people be on it though?

LOL @ Not Having Sex with at least 1 RWD Female& LOL @ Not Exposing webcam hoes recorded on a Nokia 6300 Back in 05Old Skool OGs >>>>> Nu Shape Yungas
MSN hoes VOL 2Swear there was some DVD being sold in a market or was that rubbish
LOL I remember that... I swear mizchif made thatit had LL Cool J - Doin it well in the background
Swear it was some next Mizchief not Daniel
Was a next guy.

LOL @ Not Having Sex with at least 1 RWD Female& LOL @ Not Exposing webcam hoes recorded on a Nokia 6300 Back in 05Old Skool OGs >>>>> Nu Shape Yungas
MSN hoes VOL 2Swear there was some DVD being sold in a market or was that rubbish
LOL I remember that... I swear mizchif made thatit had LL Cool J - Doin it well in the background
Swear it was some next Mizchief not Daniel
Mizchief from UKF.

Yeah I find people on here and on the internet in general who pull rank are usually have a social dysfunction, they can not take control in real life so they live through a fantasy image of themselves on here and this is where the lines get blurred in their head the internet you can live out your fantasy run ur mouth boss an internet domian. The guys that talk really hard are probely really humble guys who got bullied at school and this is an avenue of escape and they can live their fantasy life as the alpha male online.

Superstition summed all of this up the best, followed by Matt pointing out everyones grown upLMAO Golli not bein happy wit who's sending for him these days wen he's still the butt of peoples jokes regardlessEgo needs to llow talking bout cliqueyness, jus look at man's sig, "skankin with my msn buddy i'll never meet etc etc.."the Crazy Titch analogy was perfect tbhi still come here cos as i've said b4... if you wanna stay up to date on the net (in any sort of fashion), you're gonna have to remain in some sort of community regardless of whether its a grime, computer games of weightlifting based forumthe hype went wen the excitement went IMO, RWD reigned supreme wen Grime did and the 'streets' of the UK had something to be proud of for the first time, hence everyone hypin on the net
LOL I was thinking the same thing but I think/hope to gawd he was being sarcastic

Guest Radio

f*ck NoB mandem straight pussyholesyou kill your father at the end of gta4bruce willis was dead the whole moviethat wasn't the darpa chief, that was decoy octopusaeris gets killedsnape killed dumbledorehe is ironmanthe princess is in another castle

f*ck NoB mandem straight pussyholesyou kill your father at the end of gta4bruce willis was dead the whole moviethat wasn't the darpa chief, that was decoy octopusaeris gets killedsnape killed dumbledorehe is ironmanthe princess is in another castle
LMFAO, best post u ever made

If that's true about GTA man will be banned for 2 lifes.

Guest Flat Eric
you kill your father at the end of gta4bruce willis was dead the whole moviethat wasn't the darpa chief, that was decoy octopusaeris gets killedsnape killed dumbledorehe is ironmanthe princess is in another castle
I c/s the movement.Will add later.

thinks vip2 is the ardest out.
:D:D:D:D:D some styles p/hell rell talkhardest out LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOanyway way i see it to me there is no difference they are both the same to me people trying to make a difference tend to be fools like dinky i mean look how i boyed him on rwd when he was begging me to spit on his mixtape and then look how i boyed him here then he goes on like he prefers rwd and even said im on the ignore feature when he knows nuff man dont use rwd no more.dont you people see what is happening here?its the same scenario we had when there was an "ADVANCED ROOM" people want to be in the crowd but they want to limit the shots fired at them so they use snob tactics and go to different place but YET manage to tell the people they are running away from EXACTLY where they are going i mean why slew vip and then tell the whole of vip your going to rwd or vice versa just be where you at and do you ting simple really.too many people going on like there is a major difference only reason i left rwd is cos of the colour of the site and the fact it was down and vip was the takeover part effectively i come here for the people that are here whether they be people like like or people i dont like its entertaining and the PEOPLE is what makes the site i mean why else do you think FACE OFF gets so many peoples back up? do you think FACE OFF is any different on vip, rwd or facebook or blackchat or in real life? you all know me well enough to know the answer to that tbh.anyway all jokes aside i am not trying to make a dinky war or nothing but thats just the best example i could think of people on the internet can jump ship to a next habitat and put on a brave new face just like users with new names my advice is just be yourself and stop trying to shape the perfect environment of people that like you but going different places cos thats actually runnin away from YOURSELF.dinky likes the grime room on rwd good on ya im sure you promoted ya rave on that part of the forum just as you did here YET ya rave was ghost town so really a truly lets not forget its just a forum with WORDS.my 10 cents. :D

Guest PennyTraitor
i cnt believe it.

If that's true about GTA man will be banned for 2 lifes.
ask yourself this....what father?