VIP2> >RWD

Guest PennyTraitor

Who was it that posted a pic of a dead fox which they said they took when it was taken from a next forum?
Swear it was Adidas
Nah nah nah, I went Tesco's one school lunch come back see a dead fox in the road dropped some digestives on it took a pic, posted it in one random picture thread. Man went on GameFaq's to find out a cheat for GTA an see Adidas posting the pic as his own on there neeky forum.

Who was it that posted a pic of a dead fox which they said they took when it was taken from a next forum?
Swear it was Adidas
Nah nah nah, I went Tesco's one school lunch come back see a dead fox in the road dropped some digestives on it took a pic, posted it in one random picture thread. Man went on GameFaq's to find out a cheat for GTA an see Adidas posting the pic as his own on there neeky forum.
LMAOEven worse

Guest Radio
face off is poor his son wears gola
lol that would sound more funny to people my sons age stillnotice im not even saying what i earn or what my son wears it means nothing really. :D i remember when radio FIRST bred me when i actually boyed dinky then i duppied radio and now its like an alliance lol
What are you talking about i've NEVER bredded you and every time you "boy" dinky it makes YOU look like a moot. You were talking sh*t and I had to remind you that you're 30+ working 2 jobs one being retail, but you go on like you actually have a career and your son doesn't facepalm himself every time he visits you every other saturday.

face off is poor his son wears gola
lol that would sound more funny to people my sons age stillnotice im not even saying what i earn or what my son wears it means nothing really. :D i remember when radio FIRST bred me when i actually boyed dinky then i duppied radio and now its like an alliance lol
What are you talking about i've NEVER bredded you and every time you "boy" dinky it makes YOU look like a moot. You were talking sh*t and I had to remind you that you're 30+ working 2 jobs one being retail, but you go on like you actually have a career and your son doesn't facepalm himself every time he visits you every other saturday.
:D :D

I have said my peice like i said you have the image you want to belive is me then we have the reality dont know why it consumes you I dont need to exagerate nothing Im telling truth I know my life is nice its not like im putting up some image for people.I know deep down in my heart who i am you know deep down in ur heart who you areTalk about the rave I only booked half the club as it was a thursday the whole club was booked for the sunday but the club fiucked up all the info is in the mods room if u want to call me a liarJust remember when u was cussing me for not working and i said i dont need to work that was because i was still living off my previous job salary like i said i come from a family of high acheivers like i said phone me talk to me like a manand stop hiding behind the computer screen as it obviously gets on your tits so muchI know you wont because your a computer bad manand wont be able to talk to me on a levelwe will just agree to disagreecoz its boringI hope you and your son make millions of pounds and have a fulfilling life to be honest

Swear it was Adidas
LMAOEven worse
:D :D :D

kurious you know this guy kinda i thinkHe has a problem with me even though he dont know me he aint met me dont know my people to be saying anythingWhy does he have this problem?told him to call meand speak to me straighthe wont do itso kurious what i want to knowis this guy someone to be taken seriously or is he just some guy who talk tough with the keyboard?because calling my name at every oppotunity even though you see me as a fool and as nothing is weird

Guest haze-e
Swear it was Adidas
LMAOEven worse
:D :D :D
LMFAOOh dear.10/10Would definately recommend to a friend.

lol i dont reeeally know him iv met him when i met him he seemed like a cool down 2 earth guy i dont know what u have done to offend him marcus maybe its just forum banter
I hope its banter also I dont know what I have done either I think i hit a nerve and it has put him on the offensive ever sinceI will happily talk about it over a pint in my local pub he says i am this i am that and i want to know what is his sourcepeople who have met me from here or have seen me know I dressoff key, know that i am a happy go lucky person who enjoys life and lives life to the fullbut to be carrying this on from August is a bit muchhe says he won this internet slewage what i dont really care about (how many times have you seen me argue with people online since you used rwd I dont do it, it aint my thing told man come buck me and scuff it out he is shoock told him call me like a man he is even shoock to do that, the guy aint what he is making out to be, he just comes with excuses) I just want to know what he wants from me? for me not to be positive in life and smile and be happy?for me to have some sort of brakdown and start smoking crack outside brixton station sorry but this guy is a pussyhole, his hate for me is not even validatedI just hope he makes peace with himself as he obviously has demons he is battling in his lifeBecause Wayne once you have made peace with yourself and step on the path of righteousnessit will make YOU feel better in yourself because i know cussing me does not fill that void in your life (which you obviously have) or saying negative things about others does not eitherI will pray for you tonight and when i go church on saturday I will burn a candle for you to burn evil spirits away

some guys live their life out on the netDinky lives is life an merely reports it on the net, whether it be ups or downsguys honest, cant see why anyone would have a problem with him reallyIMO Face Off is always gonna come off worse in any back and forth between these two

lol i dont reeeally know him iv met him when i met him he seemed like a cool down 2 earth guy i dont know what u have done to offend him marcus maybe its just forum banter
I hope its banter also I dont know what I have done either I think i hit a nerve and it has put him on the offensive ever sinceI will happily talk about it over a pint in my local pub he says i am this i am that and i want to know what is his sourcepeople who have met me from here or have seen me know I dressoff key, know that i am a happy go lucky person who enjoys life and lives life to the fullbut to be carrying this on from August is a bit muchhe says he won this internet slewage what i dont really care about (how many times have you seen me argue with people online since you used rwd I dont do it, it aint my thing told man come buck me and scuff it out he is shoock told him call me like a man he is even shoock to do that, the guy aint what he is making out to be, he just comes with excuses) I just want to know what he wants from me? for me not to be positive in life and smile and be happy?for me to have some sort of brakdown and start smoking crack outside brixton station sorry but this guy is a pussyhole, his hate for me is not even validatedI just hope he makes peace with himself as he obviously has demons he is battling in his lifeBecause Wayne once you have made peace with yourself and step on the path of righteousnessit will make YOU feel better in yourself because i know cussing me does not fill that void in your life (which you obviously have) or saying negative things about others does not eitherI will pray for you tonight and when i go church on saturday I will burn a candle for you to burn evil spirits away
What kind of oogabooga woopdewoolollypoplalalalbingbangland church do YOUUUUUU go 2?

Guest Radio
What kind of oogabooga woopdewoolollypoplalalalbingbangland church do YOUUUUUU go 2?
Maybe one that keeps all the commandments, including thou shalt remember thy sabbath and keep it holyyou DO know constantine changed the day of worship from saturday to sunday right

Maybe one that keeps all the commandments, including thou shalt remember thy sabbath and keep it holyyou DO know constantine changed the day of worship from saturday to sunday right
Yh I thought that as the Jews do sat.Silly Romans.

I have said my peice like i said you have the image you want to belive is me then we have the reality dont know why it consumes you I dont need to exagerate nothing Im telling truth I know my life is nice its not like im putting up some image for people.I know deep down in my heart who i am you know deep down in ur heart who you areTalk about the rave I only booked half the club as it was a thursday the whole club was booked for the sunday but the club fiucked up all the info is in the mods room if u want to call me a liarJust remember when u was cussing me for not working and i said i dont need to work that was because i was still living off my previous job salary like i said i come from a family of high acheivers like i said phone me talk to me like a manand stop hiding behind the computer screen as it obviously gets on your tits so muchI know you wont because your a computer bad manand wont be able to talk to me on a levelwe will just agree to disagreecoz its boringI hope you and your son make millions of pounds and have a fulfilling life to be honest
kurious you know this guy kinda i thinkHe has a problem with me even though he dont know me he aint met me dont know my people to be saying anythingWhy does he have this problem?told him to call meand speak to me straighthe wont do itso kurious what i want to knowis this guy someone to be taken seriously or is he just some guy who talk tough with the keyboard?because calling my name at every oppotunity even though you see me as a fool and as nothing is weird
now ya just making things up to sound good dinky what would my problem with you be?it started when i boyed you and since then you have been SEARCHING for ME dont forget your online field report mission in trying to find mephone numbers, place of residence etc lol i think its clear you have a problem :D every post is apparently your last until i say something again.talking about you HOPE its banter when you done said when you see ME your gonna do me something what dinky are you shook you had a lot of talk before about openin up faces and hittin my son etc lolnow ya on this i "HOPE" its banterlol d*ckheadand no one said i WON a slewage i said i duppied you dont really care who wins to be honest people may say your winnin now but to be honest me puttin it all in perspective and lettlin you KNOW what it is is my only concern and im doing so by replying to your fabrications with real FACTS.THE FACTS ARE.you was a beg friend dude on rwd you then flew past you nest and i put you in check since then you humbled yourself on vip you then started saying things that made you look like a clown and it broke my heart to watch so i told you to fix up (the face off way) and you then grew a pair of balls and stepped up. You then started takin THAT over serious by asking about me and saying "I JUST WANT TO TALK TO HIM" making topics every five minutes about me most of which you got slewed in before i even knew about the threads cos your just YOU admittedly this has stopped and you have not made no more topics about me but every so ofter my name comes up and you say something and i react. then after this you say "i dont care" etc yet every topic with me and you having war starts with a topics YOU MADE and the few i make a little comment about you.thats what is was dont kid yourself thinkin i got a problem with you if you was a problem i would of phoned you or been making moves to find where you are at.

:D :D Then why did man say when they saw you at the vip night, that you come like the black version of the artful dodger from oliver twist??450fam16Oliver.jpg??