HALO 3 RE-UNION

MEIRELES.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Face off remember when i duppied u and ur son in a handicap swat matchAnd septik yesterday when u saw me play properly for the first time u was like "once u have learnt the Rassclartshuriken u will have surpassed even me"Murks member when u put down the pad and every1 heard the bang form u punching the all on the mic Oh sh*t and dav....minor init i am better then u(this cud be duck tales)

Face off remember when i duppied u and ur son in a handicap swat matchAnd septik yesterday when u saw me play properly for the first time u was like "once u have learnt the Rassclartshuriken u will have surpassed even me"Murks member when u put down the pad and every1 heard the bang form u punching the all on the mic Oh sh*t and dav....minor init i am better then u(this cud be duck tales)
Most definitley duck tales trustDont worry my form will return but you mans seen glimpses of it when me and Master Yaw was running away from the pack.Hold tight you mans in the back (NO HOMO)

the levels of halo 3 on here are rock bottom.i played a couple games with you all the other day on foundry and the pit. came first on the pit, septik second, then septik first on the pit and me second, markwelling1 is my gamertag.
Will add you tonight. Im still getting back into the swing tbh, I been on pes recently to much

yeah cool, davicious.its just funny everyone saying i'll show you the levels head shot time etc.then everyone plays and out of about 8-10 people theres only two that can back up there claims having a two horse race during the match then everyone else coming a good 15-25 kills behind second place.