CHICKS ON BEEF!!

Hernandez Balcazar

Too many hype bitches these days...Theres one chick whos moved from some swag ends in North London up here... my girl thinks coz she's from North she can run her stinken mouth... about Im from north reh teh teh...ffsGot into a fight with her one time coz she thought my bredrin was tryna take her man lmao... I wasn't having none of it.She made sure she apologised to me next day when she saw me.. stupid bitch.

Too many hype bitches these days...Theres one chick whos moved from some swag ends in North London up here... my girl thinks coz she's from North she can run her stinken mouth... about Im from north reh teh teh...ffsGot into a fight with her one time coz she thought my bredrin was tryna take her man lmao... I wasn't having none of it.She made sure she apologised to me next day when she saw me.. stupid bitch.
C YS SHE REPPIN ENDS AND sh*t.....f*ck DESE LDN BITCHES BORN IN GHETTOS......f*ck EM WID A POLE.

C YS SHE REPPIN ENDS AND sh*t.....f*ck DESE LDN BITCHES BORN IN GHETTOS......f*ck EM WID MY POLE.

my best friends like thiswears her parka summer, winter, spring, autumn, like a capeone time her and her brother, who she don't really get along with, got into a heated argumentshe slammed her glass of orange juice against the side of his headher tempers disgustingany opportunity to swing it out and shes there

my best friends like thiswears her parka summer, winter, spring, autumn, like a capeone time her and her brother, who she don't really get along with, got into a heated argumentshe slammed her glass of orange juice against the side of his headher tempers disgustingany opportunity to swing it out and shes there
Sister or no sister i would have thrown a f*ck*ng golf club at her face.Orange juice on his head SMH.f*ck the golf club i would have thrown a f*ck*ng drawer at her head.