Offical MGS4 Thread

Faisal

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ this being a stealth game anymore, took out the ak and killed EVERYONE. Got no time to sit and wait
lol not gonna lie there were times when i thought f*ck it and did this toomainly during act 2 in the fields

how you kill vamp DRC?i leng him down then he dies and gets straight back up, continously.
lol dnt man use the codec.otacon goes shank him with the syringe using cqc.get behind him just after he gets up, with only hte syringe equipped (no guns), hold r1 and (triangle) i think. could be circle.

how you kill vamp DRC?i leng him down then he dies and gets straight back up, continously.
lol dnt man use the codec.otacon goes shank him with the syringe using cqc.get behind him just after he gets up, with only hte syringe equipped (no guns), hold r1 and (triangle) i think. could be circle.
safetynah man, dinged him bare times,just kept saying "kill him for me snake, kill him for emma, do whatever it takes" etcgonna go dun him in abit.and get ready for some proper emotional stories for each boss gundamcrying wolf's story is deepppppppppppppppppppp

safetynah man, dinged him bare times,just kept saying "kill him for me snake, kill him for emma, do whatever it takes" etcgonna go dun him in abit.and get ready for some proper emotional stories for each boss gundamcrying wolf's story is deepppppppppppppppppppp
Yea im waiting for them BIG storyline to drop that make me buss gunfigaz at the screen. I CRIED AFTER BOSS DIED IN MGS3 NO HOMMES

Yea im waiting for them BIG storyline to drop that make me buss gunfigaz at the screen. I CRIED AFTER BOSS DIED IN MGS3 NO HOMMES
:D u serious........... :D me tooNOTwas MGS3 the one were the guyd juggling the guns at the end? that one was sick
Nah im playing :D ending weren't even sad.Yea that was MGS3