Offical MGS4 Thread

Faisal

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GONNA REACH A GAME/TESCO/ASDA STORE LATER ON TO COP THIS.ANYONE KNOW IF THE 'DUALSHOCK' PS3 CONTROLLER IS OUT YET???????
just import iti got mine in january for £31.50 delivered from yes-asiatook about 10 days to come, but still
yeah, i might do that.

LOL @ not finishin yr exams yesterday.also triple LOL @ my business exam bein about the console war between ps3 & xboxquadruple LOL @ the loading screen sayin 'take a 15 minute break every now and then' & 'this game is intended for use exclusively with the PS3 system'

LOL @ not finishin yr exams yesterday.also triple LOL @ my business exam bein about the console war between ps3 & xboxquadruple LOL @ the loading screen sayin 'take a 15 minute break every now and then' & 'this game is intended for use exclusively with the PS3 system'
LAWLthats a A/ 70%/ Distinction/ 1st class degree rite der.n lorl @ me tryin get FOX rank, floppd that in the first ten minutes.to get fox like in all mgs dont get seen and die under 10 times.

*plays MGS3 on ps2 and pretends it just came out today*game is sick!
Trust, i know certain guys playing this game without completing ANY of the MGS series, f*ck that sh*t, game is based on its superb story. Im starting that again now before i can touch MGS4 :D Might just have to be an action replay thing though