Academic Thread

Yoshie

Sheffield seem to have all the best lineups

:!:

My brother is lucky to be studying there atm. He's got his own event coming up, but not sure who he's booked yet.

im pissed im leaving this year.....

You looking to stay in Sheffield or move elsewhere?

gonna move back home so i can stack sum ££££

/

dj luck & mc neat at culture on tues....

im reaching toddla t & rusko @ tues club tho

Really wanna hit Tuesday club but I do Journalism and got my first council cabinet meeting to cover this weds so need to be awake and able to hear/ speak

Guest M12 Part 2

congrats, what's your 5?

Brighton

Cardiff

De Montfort

Portsmouth

Bristol UWE

not parring it but why didnt u aim high for at least 1 uni. throw say just 1 or 2 top twenties in there. u can only keep 2 options so being accepted for 5 is kinda irrelevant

See if I put my unconditional as insurance, how would that effect my accomodation, will I be less priority?

usually the accommodation guarantee is due to you having it as your firm choice and they don't usually take applications unless you've picked it as your firm or you've confirmed the choice

congrats, what's your 5?

Brighton

Cardiff

De Montfort

Portsmouth

Bristol UWE

not parring it but why didnt u aim high for at least 1 uni. throw say just 1 or 2 top twenties in there. u can only keep 2 options so being accepted for 5 is kinda irrelevant

being realistic im not gonna get AAA or AAB so whats the point applying for these unis even if i get accepted i wouldnt put them as firm or insurance cuz its unrealistic + i'm happy with cardiff being my numebr 1 cuz of the course i was gonna apply for manchester but cardiffs course is better so.......

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN COP ADDERALL OR RITALIN?

lol im on that wave as well. actually wana try this stuff.

I bought a taste of some Modafinil online after reading about it online, if it's all good I'll drop the deets.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN COP ADDERALL OR RITALIN?

GUANTANAMO IS THE GUY ON HERE WITH ALL THAT sh*t

Did he change his username to suttin else? I can't find him.

hang on a min why are you lot trying to get hold of these drugs, is it to stay awake and do work and stuff. If so what happened to good old fashioned red bull and pro plus u lot should really llow it

they enhance your brain functions

oh right, you lot should still leave it out tho *no mum*

hang on a min why are you lot trying to get hold of these drugs, is it to stay awake and do work and stuff. If so what happened to good old fashioned red bull and pro plus u lot should really llow it

they enhance your brain functions

they make you focus for a time, they won't enhance ur functions fam

still not a good idea

I only need them for short few hours of being able to focus, I'm not looking to use them on a long term basis.

I've done worse sh*t just for shits & giggles tbh...