• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
People like you make NW look bad
So show ya garms then lets see how fresh ya sh*t is
i swear this guy already dun ur dance in a next topic.

I actually cannot believe what I am reading.I'm too old for this sh*t...
Fa'real bro...and worst of all this is breh is giving the good people of north weezy a bad name.This has to be a joke, this guy is not from NW. He's clearly on a mission to sabotage the ends. Some northwest chicks probably aired him or he must have got caught slippin.

Guest PROFIT2

lol@ man sayin he cant be from nw...like there arent pricks in every ends...come on now going on like north weezy is some sort of super breedi just cant believe this thread reached this many pages and the amount of people that took this guy serious he's just another sh*t 'young' character that does nothing but show the levels of how sh*t the mods/admin are movin on lockin/bannin tbh

I dont think I did stillAint been home since yesterdayWearing a white primark fitted teeWhite vestWhite boxersWhite socksGap khaki combatsGucci ribbon messengerGucci ribbon beltThese blazersblazer_lo_wht2_met_gold.jpgI dont even have to tell you how many carats i've got on eitherI'm in peckham now when I get back to endz I'll take a picture next to the willesden sports center sign in your sig and sh*t on your swag completelyCatch up im in 2010

Guest haze-e
I dont think I did stillAint been home since yesterdayWearing a white primark fitted teeWhite vestWhite boxersWhite socksGap khaki combatsGucci ribbon messengerGucci ribbon beltThese blazersblazer_lo_wht2_met_gold.jpgI dont even have to tell you how many carats i've got on eitherI'm in peckham now when I get back to endz I'll take a picture next to the willesden sports center sign in your sig and sh*t on your swag completelyCatch up im in 2010
Killed mans life.

Guest PennyTraitor
na u did before, u posted them same crep.lol