Just ordered this

Young Broski

No one is hating. They are laughing. Brah.
I have to keep repeating these Weezy Lyrics Got money (yeah) And you know it Take it out and show it (then) Throw it (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way Gettin' mug From everybody who see that Hang over the wall of the VIP Like (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way Who gets the last laugh
How you going to show you have money in a £32 plain white tee? Leave the customs note sellotaped to your back?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to keep repeating these Weezy Lyrics Got money (yeah) And you know it Take it out and show it (then) Throw it (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way Gettin' mug From everybody who see that Hang over the wall of the VIP Like (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way Who gets the last laugh
How you going to show you have money in a £32 plain white tee? Leave the customs note sellotaped to your back?
It's not about the money it's about people not having the hunger and work ethic to grind for the finer things in life so they get jealous on those who work hard to put food on their table

Please tell me this is a joke.
No joke i really do cop alot of garms
Doesn't look that way with the Matalan selection you posted.
I ordered em online not from Matalan
Ah bruffDid they come from the USA bruff?I thought they were from Matalan, and thought they were swag, but if you got them from American them clothes are well cool!!!

Ah bruffDid they come from the USA bruff?I thought they were from Matalan, and thought they were swag, but if you got them from American them clothes are well cool!!!
Only the Southpole Shorts and Nike Tee were from Footloker in America

U Sure It Wasnt A Site That Was Linked To tHe Matalan Warehouse ..
Since wen do Matalan or it's associates do plain Tees dat cost £32 each?

'All our t-shirts are delivered in a recycled brown paper box, tissue wrapped and tied with natural flax or a re-cycled cotton trim. Whether they are for yourself or a loved one!It is good when life is made simple, so if you would like to send one of our t-shirts as a gift, we do all the work for you. When you place your order simply tell us which t-shirt is for a gift and where it is to be delivered to. We will even include a hand written gift tag at no extra cost if you provide a personal message.It is worth remembering, that if you place a multiple order, you do need to tell us if one is for a gift as we pack up to 3 t-shirts in each box – another easy way we can do our bit for the environment (and reduce the size of your postman’s bag!').wu03r9.jpgThey will send the Tees in this

Jealousy?I beg you pull up your akademiks, take your du rag off, and shut the f*ck up.Affording it isnt saving EMA money for 2 weeks and "splashing out" on 2 T-Shirts which you could have got from H&M for about £3.End of the day you're gonna be pissed when mother downstairs puts them in a hot wash and they shrink.You raving fassy.