VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

1260911075.jpg1260911644.jpg
"Iron Man 2" Viral Campaign Whips Up A FrenzyFrom its introduction of fan favorite superhero War Machine to its lynchpin ties to the burgeoning Marvel Films Universe to the $300 million plus performance of its predecessor in 2008, next year's "Iron Man 2" comes with high expectations for fans. And in what is becoming par for the course in the ramp up towards superhero sequels, Paramount Pictures began teasing plot elements from Jon Favreau's next installment of Tony Stark action in the form of a mysterious viral campaign centering on the villain Whiplash.The ball started rolling with the unveiling of the film's second teaser poster (pictured at right) featuring actor Mickey Rourke. Built upon bits and pieces from the Russian villain the Crimson Dynamo's comic book backstory as well as elements of the original whip-wielding villain, Rourke's Whiplash is a prisoner obsessed with Tony Stark.Following on the heels of that poster, Paramount began releasing selected clips from Whiplash's wall of Stark to different film sites including SuperHeroHype, Screen Rant and CHUD. While initially, the clippings seem only to summarize the first film's plot, the expectation is that eventually the photo clues will lead viewers to a tie-in website with exclusive "Iron Man 2" content.Additionally, each new newspaper clipping despite having torn and burnt edges has one key word highlighted for fans. In order, they are "Secret, "Stark" and "Confession." How those words relate to each other or a possible ARG (alternate reality game) surrounding the film remains unknown. But what is known is that the release of the official "Iron Man 2" trailer online is imminent since word has it that the preview will bow in theaters before start Robert Downey, Jr.'s Christmas Day-opening "Sherlock Holmes."And of course, with the new Iron Man movie being produced directly by Marvel Films, fans of the Marvel Comics line can expect not only a slew of Iron Man product coming over the coming months such as the just launched "Iron Man Vs. Whiplash" series but also Iron Man comics tied directly to the film's continuity like the upcoming "I Am Iron Man" adaptation of the first film.

Going to use a quote from that film "That is the dumbest f*ck*ng thing I've heard in my life ever!" yes using a hot tub as a time machine.This is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. As for "Kick Ass", I doubt I'm the only one who kept a straight face when he hit the taxi."Alice In Wonder Land" is going to rake in millions, like the dark, gothic look this has.

Schindlers List, dont know why I put it off for so long. Probably due to the fact that it was a 3 hour long marathon which I couldnt see myself sitting though. But at 3am theres actually nothing better to do. Beforehand I didnt think film about the Holocaust would have an effect on me, having seen countless others. But the way in which Schindler's List is depicted and portrayed is very different from the rest. There are a many of aspects of the film to be enjoyed , ranging from the performances of Fiennes & Neeson to the musical score especially the violin segment at the end. The transition Neeson's character, Oskar Schindler, goes through is quite the watch. The final moments of the film, in the scene where Stern and the other Jews gift Oskar with a gold ring made from the teeth filling was very emotional. I was very close to tears lolAll in all, I thought it was stunning and definitely well worth the time.allow it look at the time *goes to bed*

0:52, breathtaking.

Schindlers List, dont know why I put it off for so long. Probably due to the fact that it was a 3 hour long marathon which I couldnt see myself sitting though. But at 3am theres actually nothing better to do. Beforehand I didnt think film about the Holocaust would have an effect on me, having seen countless others. But the way in which Schindler's List is depicted and portrayed is very different from the rest. There are a many of aspects of the film to be enjoyed , ranging from the performances of Fiennes & Neeson to the musical score especially the violin segment at the end. The transition Neeson's character, Oskar Schindler, goes through is quite the watch. The final moments of the film, in the scene where Stern and the other Jews gift Oskar with a gold ring made from the teeth filling was very emotional. I was very close to tears lolAll in all, I thought it was stunning and definitely well worth the time.allow it look at the time *goes to bed*

0:52, breathtaking.
**that music man, arrrr allow it man too emotional**/Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!Itzhak Stern: You did so much.[schindler looks at his car]Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.[removing Nazi pin from lapel]Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.[sobbing]Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't! Arrrrr that part man, was a struggle to hold em back..But it really is a epic film

The way they had all the survivors and the actors who played him lay stones on his grave at the end coupled with the music was beautiful.Also just finished The Brotherhood of War, recommended to me by Rsonist. Its about two brothers who are drafted into the Korean War, very touching and a real sad story. Dragged a bit in parts but its a top film.

Guest Triple XXX
New Alice In Wonderlan Trailer

looks f*ckin HARDTim Burton is a badman, but does he always have to use the same actors?gonna use one of my cousins as an excuse to see this