VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

can ppl recommend more asian films plz in the same ilk as old boy, dont really want anything too disturbing or gory just for the sake of being gory like audition or ichi the killer etcbut i really liked battle royale and oldboy so go go go

This film is closet to the tone of Oldboy, man out for revenge,it's very stylish.

Great murder mystery,probably one of my favorite Korean films,great acting,and story.

Just read Scofield (Wentworth Miller) is playing Chris Redfields Brother in Resident Evil afterlife.. im hopefully slightly optimistic
cast is sh*t... film is jus going to be another disgraceful attempt at making a resident evil movie
Nothing really wrong with the cast, director and co need shooting on sight

Just read Scofield (Wentworth Miller) is playing Chris Redfields Brother in Resident Evil afterlife.. im hopefully slightly optimistic
cast is sh*t... film is jus going to be another disgraceful attempt at making a resident evil movie
the cast is sh*t bunch of tv actors... bad ones at that... plus Milla Jovovich has bin a plague on these movies... shes sh*t and so is her character... they should make a resident evil horror movie rather than try make some corny cliche action movie... the action scenes are f*ck*ng horrible... like on the 3rd movie when shes punching up them zombies that come out that container... just horrible

the cast is sh*t bunch of tv actors... bad ones at that... plus Milla Jovovich has bin a plague on these movies... shes sh*t and so is her character... they should make a resident evil horror movie rather than try make some corny cliche action movie... the action scenes are f*ck*ng horrible... like on the 3rd movie when shes punching up them zombies that come out that container... just horrible
I don't know how you can blame the cast when the script for the last 3 films has been a abortion ? End of the day its clear to see when a film has a good script, screenplay ,story and has atrocious actors. your going on like the films have been sh*t because of them. I c/s to the fullest a reboot is required but boyyyyy I will sit through this when it hits cinemas because thats it for now. The cast is average, there only working with what their given.

I don't know how you can blame the cast when the script for the last 3 films has been a abortion ? End of the day its clear to see when a film has a good script, screenplay ,story and has atrocious actors. your going on like the films have been sh*t because of them. I c/s to the fullest a reboot is required but boyyyyy I will sit through this when it hits cinemas because thats it for now. The cast is average, there only working with what their given.
I'm not going on like the cast are the only reason these movies are sh*t... I just mentioned them looking at the line up for the next movie bro... there working with what there given cos there movies have a horrible reputation for being total sh*t

Body Of Lies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Very Enjoyable film. Prob Best I've seen all year. (that I can think of)Though I enjoy films with DiCaprio & Crowe in them