VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Just finished Exiled, a Johnnie To film, kind of a sequel to Cheung Fo. For those who have seen the latter, this is a must watch. Great seeing the guys back together.

Just saw Paranormal Activity.It's ok.If you watch it in a dark room it has the desired effect.Keeps you on the edge of your seat. A couple of the scenes really give you chills down the spine.Good entertainment.7/10
gonna have to watch this tonight
aaaahhjust saw it earlier, dark room, speakers on blast n everything...the suspense is really good, dnt know if i was genuinely scared or cos i was letting my self be scared...and it wasnt really jumpy...had a few people round watchin it (cos i was too scared to watch it on my own tbh) good film

Lars and the real girl, this is not a comedy. In comedies i don't feel sad. I feel sad.
some of the scenes in that movie are brutal to sit through... its not bad just awkwardtheres afew things that made me laugh but yeah i wouldnt call it a comedyjust watched the ugly truth it werent too bad nothing out of the ordinary but a good rom com non the less

paranormal activity... I havent bin scared by a movie like that for time... so well done... i would recommend to those who love that weird tense tingly feeling you get when your scared... defiantly made me felt this way through out... watch with the lights off when your alone cheeezyo but on another note... drag me to hell? scariest movie you've ever seen?really?that movie was terrible.

paranormal activity... I havent bin scared by a movie like that for time... so well done... i would recommend to those who love that weird tense tingly feeling you get when your scared... defiantly made me felt this way through out... watch with the lights off when your alone cheeezyo but on another note... drag me to hell? scariest movie you've ever seen?really?that movie was terrible.
lol nah it wasn't that bad, but i was talking about in recent years.. Scariest movie to me personally was the grugde..Will have to give this paranormal activity a going over be the sounds of it tho