VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

37208.jpgA few on-set shots have already been snapped, but here at last is the first look at the new line-up of The A-Team, with Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Quinton Jackson and Sharlto Copley stepping into the shoes of the Special Forces team framed for a crime they didn't commit but still determined to stay one step ahead of the law.As you can see from this posed still, they certainly look the part. Squint at Neeson and you'd swear he was George Peppard back among us; Copley also looks eerily right. Whether they can recreate the spirit of the old team, while also building a flame-throwing tank out of 3 used toothbrushes and an empty yogurt carton remains to be seen, but we wouldn't bet against them.http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=26125

has anyone seen a film called medicine for melancholy it was released the beginning of last year wanna watch it badly need to hit up fopp i hope its in there.

Medicine For Melancholy is the story of two African-American twenty-somethings who wake up in bed together having no recollection of how they arrived there. From the appearance of things it's clear they've had sex. Then, an exercise in the mundane: they dress; neither has a toothbrush, find themselves side by side at the sink, thumbing toothpaste across their gums; decide to have a cup of coffee at a nearby café; sit together then, while awaiting service, realize neither knows the other's name; introduce; cab for the trip home-"across town" each says to the other of where they live-share this cab, the girl (Jo') dropped off first; shake hands, part ways. Hours later, the guy (Micah) shows up at her apartment. She left her purse on the backseat. There's a connection. They give themselves over to it. Wandering the streets of San Francisco on a Sunday afternoon, the pair take in the sights of the city less seen in today's cinema-the gloriously appointed Museum of African Diaspora, Yuerba Buena Gardens and its sprawling blend of civil rights memorials, wide lawns and tea gardens, the fabulous excess of the St. Regis hotel. As day gives way to night and their heads swirl further with the euphoria of pleasures both physical and intellectual, the immediacy of their previous physical encounter leads them to explore each other in a succession of moments so intimate the vulnerability they share changes them forever. By the time these two part ways is it literally a "brand new day."
jenkins-medicine-for-melancholy.jpg

has anyone seen a film called medicine for melancholy it was released the beginning of last year wanna watch it badly need to hit up fopp i hope its in there.
Medicine For Melancholy is the story of two African-American twenty-somethings who wake up in bed together having no recollection of how they arrived there. From the appearance of things it's clear they've had sex. Then, an exercise in the mundane: they dress; neither has a toothbrush, find themselves side by side at the sink, thumbing toothpaste across their gums; decide to have a cup of coffee at a nearby café; sit together then, while awaiting service, realize neither knows the other's name; introduce; cab for the trip home-"across town" each says to the other of where they live-share this cab, the girl (Jo') dropped off first; shake hands, part ways. Hours later, the guy (Micah) shows up at her apartment. She left her purse on the backseat. There's a connection. They give themselves over to it. Wandering the streets of San Francisco on a Sunday afternoon, the pair take in the sights of the city less seen in today's cinema-the gloriously appointed Museum of African Diaspora, Yuerba Buena Gardens and its sprawling blend of civil rights memorials, wide lawns and tea gardens, the fabulous excess of the St. Regis hotel. As day gives way to night and their heads swirl further with the euphoria of pleasures both physical and intellectual, the immediacy of their previous physical encounter leads them to explore each other in a succession of moments so intimate the vulnerability they share changes them forever. By the time these two part ways is it literally a "brand new day."
jenkins-medicine-for-melancholy.jpg
lol, that sounds boring as hell.

There's a story making its way around the web right now that features a few new quotes from Sylvester Stallone that say that he just announced that he'll be going back to playing Rocky Balboa yet again in Rocky 7. Apparently Stallone was talking with Tele 5 in Germany and the quotes ended up online at places like TeenSay.co.uk (via SlashFilm). We already know that Sly is now finishing up The Expendables, due for release next August, and got a greenlight from Nu Image to make Rambo 5 next year. If all this is to be believed, then he'll follow that up yet with Rocky 7, presumably in late 2010 or early 2011."I know I'll probably make a fool of myself if I make another 'Rocky' film after turning 60.""I also know there's gonna be a lot of criticism. Even my wife says, 'Don't do it. You're embarrassing the kids'. But I told her, 'If I don't try I'll be a really unhappy man.'""You have to do it. Artists like me have to go through the dark over and over again."Sounds admirable, especially for someone as accomplished (and still pretty badass) as Sylvester Stallone. I actually really enjoyed Rocky VI, or just Rocky Balboa as it was titled. It was actually a damn good film and I think he did a great job bringing back the legendary boxer for one more fight. But that's the thing, it was supposed to be only one more time. It even ends basically saying "this is it," he got his chance to fight again, and now it's time for him to retire, he's just too old. But you know what, even if that's the case, just like Sly, I want to see another one. As long as he's writing, directing, and starring, I'll watch new Rocky films forever
Shouldn't make another Rocky! he ended the whole story in a great way.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI beg him just leave it, number 6 restored some dignity after number 5, just allow it sly

schindlers-list-DVDcover.jpgHave to hold it down when im watching this film, could break man
I remember watching this film in year 9 English. At first I thought it was sh*t and boring, then as it went on I was engaged differently. Film is moving.

LOLCertain stuff didn't make sense.My sixth form had compulsary once a week RE lessons which weren't even about RE really adn truly, but more life and philosophy. Made us watch The Life Of David Gale in one so I was happy I was in that day. Film is sick.

LOLCertain stuff didn't make sense.My sixth form had compulsary once a week RE lessons which weren't even about RE really adn truly, but more life and philosophy. Made us watch The Life Of David Gale in one so I was happy I was in that day. Film is sick.
Ang tight watching the Untouchables in year 9 history, film is sooo sooo sickDe Niro>>>>>>>Connery>>>>>>Even....Costner>>>