Jheeze

Fresh

But at the last minute decided the gyal was threadworthy!!

BumpI cant frickin beleive what I came across on the met line this morning,Was cotched on the train reading my metro as usual, headphones in etc. And on came literally the nicest girl I have ever seen ever anywhere, looked like she had been airbrushed in real life and was dressed for a photoshoot, I was scanning my memory to combat her appearance with a nicer being I may have seen in the past. MAN the gyal was perfect down to every detail, could'nt have been older that 20. And if she handed me a letter with her name on from the NHS informing her she had AIDS I would still impregnate her and not flinch. Anyway, she sat down opposite me (headphones in also). And now im not a shy guy, I will chirpse any girl any age and feel no way to get rejected. If I do chirpse, I always know what to do and what to say, sh*t just comes natural. But this morning i felt so unable I revolted myself. I was so overcome by this girls flare that I was conscious of my every movement and how it would look to the onlooker. Swear down once i finished the paper I didnt know what to do with my hands, man was bare fidgety I just felt ugly and uncomfortable. Was rehearsing icebreakers in my head like some amatuer and the whole time the girl didnt take her eyes away from the window. I was praying to god that I got some eye contact so I could excuse a couple words being exchanged. Then all I could think about was my appearance. I'm dressed sharp as im at work dont get is twiss (shirt tie + waistcoat) but I couldnt stop thinking about clothes I should have worn, and how I should have got a shapeup yesterday. sh*t was nuts. In the end I just had to offera lady my seat and stand up at the other side of the carriage man was so uncomfortable. Swear down I was sweating. Never felt like that before in my life man, I was kicking myself the whole way to work. Even now I can see her face in my headI really feel it at the bottom of my heart if ugly people get that feeling everytime they cross paths with a normal good looking person.Anyone here seen one of 'those girls'

Guest Flat Eric

She could have been the oneThink about how nice she was aswellReal life photoshop ya knaMinor init Probably will never see her againFailed thoThink about...na ive rubbed it in enough

Guest David Braund

not about being knocked back by the pengest thing ever on a packed trainbein the tech guy around y bits i went to help my neighbour play a DVD (yea.. press play.. female still)her grandaughter musta been around 13-15 (i was like 16)PENGEST THING IVE SEENthis chick was so nice i wanted to cry.u become so self aware, i was like sheeit, my hairs f*cked, why am i wearing this trousers, i beg i dnt sneeze or sutin.n f*ck it it might have been in my head but i reckon she was checkin me 2, i could see that sly eye contactman fapped that night....

not about being knocked back by the pengest thing ever on a packed trainbein the tech guy around y bits i went to help my neighbour play a DVD (yea.. press play.. female still)her grandaughter musta been around 13-15 (i was like 16)PENGEST THING IVE SEENthis chick was so nice i wanted to cry.u become so self aware, i was like sheeit, my hairs f*cked, why am i wearing this trousers, i beg i dnt sneeze or sutin.n f*ck it it might have been in my head but i reckon she was checkin me 2, i could see that sly eye contactman fapped that night....
*pulls collar*wow, glad someone else has been there

lol see im the opposite, i remember one time i was about 16-17 and i wern't really that confident in drawing complete strangers that i didn't know and i was in stratford shopping centre walking to the station to go home. I walked past one shop near the burger king and this most beautiful girl walked out. Curly hair, big-ish chest, prettiest face, she looking kinda latino/mixed race/lightie(i no you can all picture). And i was looking at her then she looked at me and flashed a smile, at that moment im not gonna lie my heart skipped a beat and started beating fast n sh*t. I thought i HAVE to go and draw that, baring in mind i wern't that random drawing guy. So i got out my phone and pursued her, eventually found her coming out of JD with her 2 bredrins(usually i definately never draw when bredrins are about) but i approached her with phone in hand and got talking then before i asked she said 'look i'll take your number', so she did and we parted ways and i thought alrite it's a par. But about a hour later she texted me inviting me to her 18th bday party in Bow, i didn't go and we spoke for about 2-3 months but never met up and sh*t petered out. Her name is Teray, just looked in my phone and i still have the digits. Top 3 selected that i have ever seen in real life

She could have been the oneThink about how nice she was aswellReal life photoshop ya knaMinor init Probably will never see her againFailed thoThink about...na ive rubbed it in enough
Doesn't phase me, when I think about it i couldn't handle a relationship with one of 'those girls'Too much looks to handleThe paranoia would keel me over, cos I'm protective as it is.But man the LIPS and EYES combo will remain in my memory forever

lol see im the opposite, i remember one time i was about 16-17 and i wern't really that confident in drawing complete strangers that i didn't know and i was in stratford shopping centre walking to the station to go home. I walked past one shop near the burger king and this most beautiful girl walked out. Curly hair, big-ish chest, prettiest face, she looking kinda latino/mixed race/lightie(i no you can all picture). And i was looking at her then she looked at me and flashed a smile, at that moment im not gonna lie my heart skipped a beat and started beating fast n sh*t. I thought i HAVE to go and draw that, baring in mind i wern't that random drawing guy. So i got out my phone and pursued her, eventually found her coming out of JD with her 2 bredrins(usually i definately never draw when bredrins are about) but i approached her with phone in hand and got talking then before i asked she said 'look i'll take your number', so she did and we parted ways and i thought alrite it's a par. But about a hour later she texted me inviting me to her 18th bday party in Bow, i didn't go and we spoke for about 2-3 months but never met up and sh*t petered out. Her name is Teray, just looked in my phone and i still have the digits. Top 3 selected that i have ever seen in real life
Text her and ask her if she remembers you from her 18th party. 'We had jokes that night'

Guest David Braund
lol them random ego boosters thereback to the that guy round the house threadjus jammin round the yard then u look through ur contacts (coz obv theres nuffin else to do)then come across them peng chicks u aint hit, but couldso u do some self assertion sh*t"she's peng.. i aint even hit... but i could hit that i swear.. yea man drew that quickly... i could hit that" *push up chest*good timesgood times

Text her and ask her if she remembers you from her 18th party. 'We had jokes that night'
plus i have a chick atm so it would be too sticky, my face is too bait to be playing them games.

i approached her with phone in hand and got talking then before i asked she said 'look i'll take your number', so she did and we parted ways and i thought alrite it's a par. But about a hour later she texted me inviting me to her 18th bday party in Bow, i didn't go
plus i have a chick atm so it would be too sticky, my face is too bait to be playing them games.
I know you didn't lolBut if you have a girl, no worries

for me i dunno i can bring out my a game for these and dont mind if i fail cos at least u tried and if u succeed then woytryna draw the more buckled chicks is harder to me and more nerve wracking cos im thinking cmon i cant get rejected by this beast that will mean i am a nothing.thers a lot more on the line

yr pissed shoulda moved it, the worst thing tht could of happened is u endin up right bak where u are now.there's 1 ting i remember, i drew her in stratford when i was 17ish, around 4am or suttin she must of thought i was gonna rape her, she was on her ones, 24 years old, CHUNG.told me that her battery died and she needs to call her mum to pick her up coz she lost her money, so i let her put her sim in 1 of my phones and she was bare grateful, so i drew the digits. called her like once, and i just completely forgot about her, tried callin her number the other day and it wasnt in service. i regret lettin tht 1 go, could of been a nice smash potato.

lolthe amount of myspace profiles ive seen you on......either top 10 or mentioned
lol llow me
lol i clocked u on facebook, michaela's profile, bare mutual friends n that.

Lieutenant, why didn't you go? Better have a good excuse.When I see a chick that is just THAT buff it makes me do what Lieu did and want to draw the more. Otherwise I just don't bother. Even if I think I could I just don't. The fear of rejection gets me but when I actually think of it as fear of rejection it doesn't phase me. It's a weird one.

what is it about stratford chicks? i met one super peng ting from stratford in wood green, n the same kinda sh*t happend talked for a couple months and jus fizzled out without the mash i dunno whythis is once in a blue moon tho, i see alot of nice lookin chicks but them higher level ones are verrry rare u gotta seize the moment with them

Guest Flat Eric
LOL

yr pissed shoulda moved it, the worst thing tht could of happened is u endin up right bak where u are now.there's 1 ting i remember, i drew her in stratford when i was 17ish, around 4am or suttin she must of thought i was gonna rape her, she was on her ones, 24 years old, CHUNG.told me that her battery died and she needs to call her mum to pick her up coz she lost her money, so i let her put her sim in 1 of my phones and she was bare grateful, so i drew the digits. called her like once, and i just completely forgot about her, tried callin her number the other day and it wasnt in service. i regret lettin tht 1 go, could of been a nice smash potato.
lolthe amount of myspace profiles ive seen you on......either top 10 or mentioned
lol llow me
edgar or carter?

Lieutenant, why didn't you go? Better have a good excuse.When I see a chick that is just THAT buff it makes me do what Lieu did and want to draw the more. Otherwise I just don't bother. Even if I think I could I just don't. The fear of rejection gets me but when I actually think of it as fear of rejection it doesn't phase me. It's a weird one.
it was last minute notice and i didn't have anyone to go with so lol @ going to a yard shubz at the age of 17 on my own in Bow

lol llow me
edgar or carter?
edgar