Surely I wan't the only one...

Francis Coquelin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serious been thinking bout that sh*t nuff.woulda followed styles p's instructions and killed that faggot.and i mean death blow. sumo thug sh*t that would shock the whole nation. woulda punched his head in and then bit his jugular out real talk whilst the others r tryna drag me off him. take me belmarsh dont give a f*ck

OH MY f*ckIN DAYS WATCHED THE WHOLE THINGWHY IS THAT GAY AND THAT SWEET BOY ACTING HARD? I'M ACTUALLY FUMINGOH MY DAYSMohammed is any Indian he aint Somalian if he was he would go to the kitchen get a cleaver and slice him like a cumcumberI can't actually believe that sh*t happened also why is that chick acting like she is Picasso the f*ck I smudge that sh*t what the f*ck are you and those cunts gonna do about it?Swear that spittin incident was racist aswell every man on MohammedBeg I get thrown in there would fight everyman still

Nah Mo did the right thing to tell that faggot to shut up, same with that fat whore, same with them northern cunts. Then when that scotish fag spat at him, fair enough hes shocked, but when hes walking tthe diary room, I WOULD HAVE f*ckED HIM ( NO HOMO ) BUT IT THE ONE WHERE STAMPING OUT HIS HEAD TILL HE CAN'T BREATHE. ARGH MAKING ME SO ANGRYESPECIALLY THE WAY HE WALKS PAST GRRRR WOULD HAVE f*ck*ng SWUNG AT HIM, GONE TO THE KITCHEN, AND SHOW THAT OTHER FAGGOT WHATS GOOD.He ain't somalian, i know some somalians who are FUMING 'cause of this. They would have dealt with the situation and done the time in jail like a man.

Stuart & Dale>>>>>>>>>>>>Had the house on smash, boyying off every1Rex is a kool dude thoeLOL @ Mohamaed getting spat on then called a "Tramp" loolTru say he looks kinda dirty & smellyNortherners v LondonersNorthen monkeys came out on top in that round
Theres always one. :rolleyes:

is it me yh,, or did it all jus kick off soon as mohammed opened his mouthlike they were all arguin, but as soon as mohammed said something that fat ugly bitch jumped in his faceman seemed to ignore her, then that was it all kicked off properly

Stuart & Dale>>>>>>>>>>>>Had the house on smash, boyying off every1Rex is a kool dude thoeLOL @ Mohamaed getting spat on then called a "Tramp" loolTru say he looks kinda dirty & smellyNortherners v LondonersNorthen monkeys came out on top in that round
Theres always one. :rolleyes:
alie about on smash lmao did man not see doondus whileout and dem not want NONE of it?dale and stuart are clowns inna dis too many reasons why

Guest Tronics

I've just watched in on Youtube....OM BLOODY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOHAMMED IS THE BIGGEST FAGGIT IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW IN THE WORLD YOU GONNA LET A GAY GUY DISRESPECT YOU LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!SOME BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!Dale is the biggest d*ck in the world, i swear i would have slapped him for simply talking.Arrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Stuart and Dale had NO PLACE in that argument.I cannot believe how they started to get aggy just to defend Jen when she blatently let it get this far and reaping the rewards.Both of them are fools for letting lust override common sense.

Guest Risky

dale & stuart got the house on lockjen's their bitchstuart's free now that sylvia has jumped off his d*ckmikey's filthy for eatin peanut butter JUST LIKE THAT (will get evicted very soon)darnell wants 'some of that' from bexrachel,kat,luke etc..are kool guys they are JUST THERElisa aint bad lookin aswell..becuz sehs married to that mario guy..no1's interested in herbut still just watch her n u know what i mean enniteasiest summary tbh.

Guest luckstar

THIS WAS SICKf*ckIN 2 MUCHMOHAMED ... THIS GUY WILL DISSAPPEAR WHEN HE LEAVES THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE... MARLIS HAVE CULTIVATED A REPUTATION IN THIS COUNTRY AND HE HAS DESTROYED THATCRYING AFTA A QUEEN SPAT IN YOUR FACE... I WOULD BLEACH THAT MANS SKIN AND TAKE HIS MELANIN HE HAS BROUGH SHAME 2 THE HOUSE OF BROWNUTTER DISGUSTDARNELL HAS JUS BECOME MY FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE.... HE WAS FULLY ON SWINGERS WITH ANY1... THE WAY MAN BACKED IT ON HIS ONESS MARCHING INTO THAT BEDROOOM LIKE SOME GREAZY ALBINO BADMANTHATS THAT GANGBANGER DARNELLL ... MOHAMMED SHUD HAVE HIS MELANIN EXTRACTED AND GIVEN 2 DARNELLJENNI IS A c*nt... DALE IS A COWARD...REX IS A TOTAL BADMAN... CLEARLY IN THERE 4 THE HYPE 4 HIS RESTAURANT... I STIL DNT KNOW ITS NAME THO BIG BROTHER HAV EDITED HIM RIDICULOUSLY...

THIS WAS SICKf*ckIN 2 MUCHMOHAMED ... THIS GUY WILL DISSAPPEAR WHEN HE LEAVES THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE... MARLIS HAVE CULTIVATED A REPUTATION IN THIS COUNTRY AND HE HAS DESTROYED THATCRYING AFTA A QUEEN SPAT IN YOUR FACE... I WOULD BLEACH THAT MANS SKIN AND TAKE HIS MELANIN HE HAS BROUGH SHAME 2 THE HOUSE OF BROWNUTTER DISGUSTDARNELL HAS JUS BECOME MY FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE.... HE WAS FULLY ON SWINGERS WITH ANY1... THE WAY MAN BACKED IT ON HIS ONESS MARCHING INTO THAT BEDROOOM LIKE SOME GREAZY ALBINO BADMANTHATS THAT GANGBANGER DARNELLL ... MOHAMMED SHUD HAVE HIS MELANIN EXTRACTED AND GIVEN 2 DARNELLJENNI IS A c*nt... DALE IS A COWARD...REX IS A TOTAL BADMAN... CLEARLY IN THERE 4 THE HYPE 4 HIS RESTAURANT... I STIL DNT KNOW ITS NAME THO BIG BROTHER HAV EDITED HIM RIDICULOUSLY...
lmfao