PUBLIC AFFECTION!!!!

dotcomma

Not everyone likes to show affection in public... and I sure as hell hate see'in it.But if you like her that much and you're tryna change your ways and make her happy...
I hold hands, give a lil peck from time to time or a quick hug. Thats my limit.
Nothing wrong with trying this step by step... have you never been on rd and felt the urge just to peck your girl?
Course i have but the holding hands thing is suttin i will NEVER get over. Dudes in this topic got me twisted if they think i dont WANT to do that stuff. It just ismt in my character thus i am unable to do so NOT BY CHOICE.And to David. The relationship isnt a joke for her, she says shes in love. It isnt a joke for me cos for the first time i actually TRY CHANGING MY VILLIANOUS WAYS FOR A CHICK. Thats a big deal according to me. Dont disregard through not being able to absolutly identify with my situation.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone likes to show affection in public... and I sure as hell hate see'in it.But if you like her that much and you're tryna change your ways and make her happy...
I hold hands, give a lil peck from time to time or a quick hug. Thats my limit.
Nothing wrong with trying this step by step... have you never been on rd and felt the urge just to peck your girl?
Course i have but the holding hands thing is suttin i will NEVER get over.
You may change over time if the relationship becomes serious and you're into her and no other... holding hands will be nothing. For someone who is used to runnin game on chicks and is now in a relationship it's obviously gonna be hard at first... give it time.

I'm not on the whole public affection tip either.I hate people who are on it too much too...the ones walking down the road with each others' hand in pocketsthese people...these people make me sick

im not a fan of public affectiondont even like holding hands, there is no need to hold hands with the guy, aint like im gonna try and run away from himyes im a miserable cow

Guest David Braund
Who kisses their girl on there head/ forehead?
all i dootherwise i have to lift her up n that n bendin over to kiss a girl is not the one

Girlfriend / Wifey = Same Difference?or am I wrong?[Terry Tibbs] Talk to me...Sell me...[/Terry Tibbs]
to certain man maybe. But not me. You have to earn that status there it comes with time. i'll analyse the chick see how the move, see how they react in certain situations. Thats why i laugh when people on here see a pic of a chick and say ''wifey material''. wtf. she cud look nice and have the personality of cruella de ville.

Guest David Braund
Girlfriend / Wifey = Same Difference?or am I wrong?[Terry Tibbs] Talk to me...Sell me...[/Terry Tibbs]
to certain man maybe. But not me. You have to earn that status there it comes with time. i'll analyse the chick see how the move, see how they react in certain situations. Thats why i laugh when people on here see a pic of a chick and say ''wifey material''. wtf. she cud look nice and have the personality of cruella de ville.
so whats the difference between a girlfriend and a wifey?

im not a fan of public affectiondont even like holding hands, there is no need to hold hands with the guy, aint like im gonna try and run away from himyes im a miserable cow
i swear these kinda things give an insight into other aspects of the girls personai.e. girls that dont like the lovey dovey sh*t and public.displays of. affection and are abit coldjust wanna get f*cked out hard u wont really catch these chicks makin love n stufftrue?

so whats the difference between a girlfriend and a wifey?
*IMO IMO*Your girl is what you call her when you get together, things are still fairly new and your still in the getting to know each other stage. Or the relationship just isnt serious.Wifey is ur WIFE...your RIGHT ARM. You wud do anythng for her as she wud you. The relationship is serious shes met your mum dad and even granny. You tell each other almost everythng and u have an unbreakable trust with one another. You can seriously see her still with you couple years from now. The relationship isnt a 'stop gap' but two people very much in love.TO ME THAT IS WIFEY, AND I SMH WHEN PPL USE THE TERM LOOSELY. Bcos whats the differnce between wifey and wifey (when one is ur ''boo'' and one was jus a short term ting)did that make sense brudda?

Guest David Braund

i see what ur sayinbut i just HATE the word wifey with a passionid never call any female im with thati just call them all my wivesdnt like girlfriend eitherbut wifey jus makes it sound like some playground shitn that whole right arm sh*t... i jus cnt put my trust on anyone like that.. nt even immediate family, itll b a while (if at all) b4 anyone gets that status

I know where you are coming because I used to not be on the holding hands thing. But now, I do it when I feel like it.You aren't being childish on that because it's a gradual process.however...And I'm not trying to be righteous...But giving her status of girlfriend and then still playing her is childish. Why give her a certain status if you don't even acknowledge it?