I'm going to the match topic

Guest Eduardo

• 5 months later...

OK, after much reading and trying to understand arsenals ticket membership levels , I recently bought a red membership on Arsenal.com.The main question is that i know i can go to all premier league games with this membership but would any of you guys know if im also entitled to cup games too? i.e CL,CC,FA Cup etc (mainly CL im interested in). It doesnt say on the site so im just abit baffed ATM.

Guest Lemons
OK, after much reading and trying to understand arsenals ticket membership levels , I recently bought a red membership on Arsenal.com.The main question is that i know i can go to all premier league games with this membership but would any of you guys know if im also entitled to cup games too? i.e CL,CC,FA Cup etc (mainly CL im interested in). It doesnt say on the site so im just abit baffed ATM.
You can buy tickets for any game if they come available to red members (I.e if Gold and season tickets owners don't snap them all up first). There is no limit to the games you can go to.NB - as a red member, you don't actually have any tickets, just access to buy tickets.
  • Upvote 1

NB - as a red member, you don't actually have any tickets, just access to buy tickets.
Cheers Mate :D But what exactly do you mean by that quote? Like, if i dont become i red member im not allowed to buy tickets? Rather then actually mistaking that im literally receiving tickets by becoming a member? (If that makes sense)Also, one more question, how many tickets are red members entitled to buy per game? looking to get at least two so my boy and i can reach games or is it dependent on the match and membership? And is Silver membership worth getting or should i just stick to Red?

Guest Lemons

You have to join the queue for silver membership i think, not sure if you can buy outright.Basically, Arsenal is a buit of a boy ting, tickets go on sale to gold members, then silver members, then red member,s then general release - I think in the last 2/3 season, no tickets have made it to general release so you need a membership to buy tickets.I think you can buy 2 as a red member per game.

When did they move family section? Had membership all last year and didn't even reach a single match :D At uni up North now and with more money to spend than in first year so might have to reach a few away gamesA message to all 18 and under gooners atm, apply for junior gunners/ cannon club cos mine automatically upgraded to silver membership when I was over age. More opportunity for games than red membership

OK Boys.. I've lined up the biggest football trip ever...Saturday 18th September - Sunderland Away 17:30pm kick off.Late kick off on a saturday. Plan is...9am link up in London. Travel 330 miles to Sunderland.Watch the game. Finishes 19:30pmHead to Newcastle (40 miles away)Strip Club - lined up, raving, and smash some Northern Women. b&b optional (will holla with prices). Condoms - Compulsory.Drive back to London and back to your girlfriends/babymothers on Sunday Morning.15 seater minibus booked, Alcohol selection is ridiculous (big up ***** *******'s mum for the duty free cheap booze) and sandwiches. And all this for approx £65 all in.Part-timers like ***** ****** and **** **** better make an appearance or we aint bredrins no more...15 tickets purchased. More can be purchased, But I need confirmation ASAP. Holla at me if money is a problem, you know JayDub always looks after the family.Blackburn Away Saturday after next is an early kick off so anyone coming be aware we will be leaving at 4am.Hold tight the 'come to see Eboue' crew.Regards - The Bus Driver. /n a - IF YOU WANT IN YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Hold tight the 'come to see Eboue' crew.Regards - The Bus Driver.
U talking about dem 2 girls who always sing dat song?/I think I saw ur bus crew at Wigan away last season.. lol bare black boys ina white mini vanTrip sounds live, I would back it if TF doesnt reach
Sounds like us!Nah we don't roll up there with girls, they'd end up getting battried (not even joking, we're ANIMALS).

Hold tight the 'come to see Eboue' crew.Regards - The Bus Driver.
U talking about dem 2 girls who always sing dat song?/I think I saw ur bus crew at Wigan away last season.. lol bare black boys ina white mini vanTrip sounds live, I would back it if TF doesnt reach
Sounds like us!Nah we don't roll up there with girls, they'd end up getting battried (not even joking, we're ANIMALS).
:D :D cant go but i guarantee it will be jokesbare banter

• 3 months later...

Cannot believe pricesIn my head I'm still a kid- f*ck being 20, can't even sit in fam enclosure cos my younger brothers didn't renew.Wanted to go leeds FA cup thinking high £20s or low £30s £39 cheapest seat comes to £41 with booking fee. Gonna have to start hitting away games up north

Just got my Arsenal vs. Chelsea tickets for the 29th Dec.My first BIG game TBH.sh*t set me back nicely, :lol:94 f*ck*ng quid.
94 thats a piss takewhere are them seats upper tier central?
Yep, West Stand.Prices gonna break £100 threshold next year, :D
Its not as nobody gets there ticket sent to them, but yes I'm being petty.I couldnt pay for a cat A prices unless its a final of something.

• 2 weeks later...