boy scarred for life after tatoo goes wrong

abc123

this is what happens when the british try take ethnic tradition, for a fashion statement. What is wrong with some people?? bet the mum didnt even know what henna is or what its made from. ignorance at its besthttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...ally-wrong.html

A ten-year-old boy could be permanently scarred after getting horrific injuries from a henna tattoo on holiday
article-1033698-01E5EC0700000578-967_233x366.jpg*edit: this a tatoo he had done FIRST and it was fine. THEN he went to get another one done and it turned out like the pics below*article-1033698-01E5B14600000578-658_224x366.jpg2nd tattone week laterarticle-1033698-01E5B14900000578-622_224x366.jpgPISSED :mellow:

The reason why the pictures are different if you even bothered to read it.

‘When the last day was coming, he wanted one to show his friends. ‘We went back and it was a different lady. A few hours after it was done it started swelling up.
He went to get another one done and the 2nd one flopped.

f*ck*ng white c*nt deserved it.
lmfao what the f*ck??
The reason why the pictures are different if you even bothered to read it.
‘When the last day was coming, he wanted one to show his friends. ‘We went back and it was a different lady. A few hours after it was done it started swelling up.
He went to get another one done and the 2nd one flopped.
thankyou

It's known thing with these tattoos that you can get ink posioning or whatever, it's not the first and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last.I know of a few people that it's happened to before, this boys just milking it for publicity. People who get it done are dumb. EDIT: Oh just read his scar maybe permenant, the people that I know that had got infected, disappeared after a while.I personally think all tattoos are disgusting and would never consider trying to altering God's creation, but hey that's just me.