The Dark Knight

Mr. Gayle

just got back from seein this. JEEZ film smacked it on so many levels. heath ledger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>portrayal of the joker was ridiculously sick. 2 bad things i thought about the film, the stupid f*ckin voice and the shitness of his fighting, looks so sh*t but other than that sick sick sick. still cant believe heath ledger is dead, f*cked up, sickest performance i've seen in tiiiiiiiiime maybe even ever. best film i've seen for ages. lol @ the amount of people in the cinema not knowing who 2 face was tho.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top film, really enjoyed it. Times it keeps you hanging and wanting more.Heath did a very good job as the evil sadistic, twisted Joker which was refreshing to see since we've had that cartoonish feel to a Joker in the past. Best Joker performance? I would say so.I remember now my uncle saw them filming parts of this in Hong Kong.

Went and saw it a 2nd time. Not much more to add, except I noticed that the music is much more amazing than I first realised. But
On the way out of the screen, I heard some guys behind me saying how they thought Hulk was better. I was about to vomit my popcorn into their faces and gouge their eyes out with my ticket stub, but instead I went to the toilets and wept with despair for 15 minutes.
This happened AGAIN. WTF. On the lift to the car park, some dude to his girl: "Naaaa I thought Hulk was better ya kna" :angry: WHAT THE f*ck IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.
Lol, they need some serious help. This film blew Hulk out the water.The soundtrack is online to download if you want it, pretty damn good stuff credit to Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard.

i thought the voice was good.didnt really care about the fighting, it was realistic - hes not meant to be some jackie chan
lol jackie chan, the point was it was bare slow and sluggish but dont even matter dont change the fact the film was sick

f*ckFILM WAS GOOD.I CAN'T REALLY SAY ANYMORE ON ITS GOODNESS COZ THOSE THAT SAW IT KNOW THE LEVELS.Two things I thought were wrong with it... The scene with Batman on the bike and the van with Dent in it... Should have had some sort of music in the background. There was none so when the engines went a bit quiet it dulled the mood a little.Secondly, that chick was not buff. Why did Katie whatchumacallit not do this film? This woman denied the film of it's only sex appeal by being boring looking.Apart from that, sick film. LOL at the way his voice changes when he's batman. Joker with the lip licking thing... Amazing. Incredible performance and I'm not the type to jump on the dead man's bandwagon but it was f*ck*ng amazing.

Secondly, that chick was not buff. Why did Katie whatchumacallit not do this film? This woman denied the film of it's only sex appeal by being boring looking.
won't lie it pissed me off.had no empathy when the bitch died mid-sentenceoh yeah and holmes/cruise had "other projects"bait she thought the sequal would flop...she turned down 2mil as well

Secondly, that chick was not buff. Why did Katie whatchumacallit not do this film? This woman denied the film of it's only sex appeal by being boring looking.
won't lie it pissed me off.had no empathy when the bitch died mid-sentenceoh yeah and holmes/cruise had "other projects"bait she thought the sequal would flop...she turned down 2mil as well
Yeah, I didn't give a sh*t about her. Whereas I watched Begins just the other day and did care. This was one part of the film that I did not know about going in so when they called her Rachel I was looking around baffed and angry like "what, we're not supposed to notice no?"

i think Cruise had sumthin to do with that decisionhe seems like sum controlling guy

This film was truly f*cked from the beginning. So many quotables from the joker.LOL @ 'Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn’t like that, not one bit. So, me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says “WHY SO SERIOUS SON?”. He comes at me with the knife “WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?” Sticks the blade in my mouth lets put a smile on that face and….. why so serious.I was also LOLing when he had just come out of the hospital and was pressing the detonator button frantically and looking back, before the rest of the hospital blew up. had me in stitchesI am going to see this again later this week.9/10

i think Cruise had sumthin to do with that decisionhe seems like sum controlling guy
And we all know he had aspirations of one day playing the batman but LOL @ that idea

October 31st 2008 the amount of Jokers will be sickening :lol:
Already had a few jokers at my uni on fancy dress nights at clubs and stuff and that was before the film came out.Thing about this film is you have to see it again. I'm gonna see it like 3 or 4 times before it leaves the cinema. Watched it from Row 2 this time which was a f*ck*ng joke, imagine from the back of the cinema. What's the deal with Imax? What exactly is it?

Already had a few jokers at my uni on fancy dress nights at clubs and stuff and that was before the film came out.Thing about this film is you have to see it again. I'm gonna see it like 3 or 4 times before it leaves the cinema. Watched it from Row 2 this time which was a f*ck*ng joke, imagine from the back of the cinema. What's the deal with Imax? What exactly is it?
imax aint even dat much its like £8i thot it'd be like £15 and sh*t

imax aint even dat much its like £8i thot it'd be like £15 and sh*t
bigger screen, higher resolution.The action scenes were shot in imax format so I'm guessing they'll look even better in an imax theatre.